1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what kind of scam is it?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by YujinTan, Dec 7, 2020.

You surely get to see some FB post , showing celebrity live video chit chat with audience but beside got Quiz and tell u guess the number and claim first 700 people guess correct will get 1k

The fake celebrity account always have the same pattern the title how it present.

I even see my local celebrity live video been used for this scam

is it there is on going scam program?

YujinTan, Dec 7, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Dec 7, 2020 IP
  3. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    I feel is an organisation or " someone is getting people to join and promote the scam ? "

I even saw few local celebrities live bidding FB video been scrap and use for these scam in my local country

YujinTan, Dec 7, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I suspect that with all these scams there is somebody selling a get-rich-quick pack with sample media, content, scripts and people on sites like BHW are buying these packs and trying to implement the scam. The problem is that by the time the scam is proven and therefore able to be sold as a get-rich-quick pack wise users have worked it out and the scam is less effective.

This includes:
    • Nigerian princes
    • "Windows support"
    • blue screen of death
    • facebook celebrity ads
    • phishing by email
    • phishing by SMS

sarahk, Dec 7, 2020 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  5. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Oh pls don't mention BHW, I been banned from there can't go back anymore. Side note, I don't see any one selling or promote scam there . Maybe I not VIP JR I don't access their sub forum only for VIP JR?
    But back in those days I spend a lot explore IM stuffs etc in BHW , i never see got seller selling " get rich quick pack " there.

YujinTan, Dec 7, 2020 IP