1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What kind of posts should I publish on Facebook?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by FarrisFahad, Jun 11, 2017.

I have a funny pictures site, and I want to get traffic from Facebook. I know that the quality of posts will effect my campaign on Facebook. I would like you to take a look at my Business Page. How can I engage fans and get a lot of organic shares and visits?

I want to do the same thing on Pinterest. I got stumbleupon and reddit figured out. I only need posting strategy for Facebook and Pinterest.

FarrisFahad, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  2. Lethal Marketer

Lethal Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there friend am assuming you want publish on a Facebook page, the best thing you can do is to offer content that your audience may value, eg lets say you own a hardware company you can publish content such as DIY gardening, painting etc its content that gives value to your audience, you say you want to include humorous content on your site, its ok as long as your audience can relate to it.

Lethal Marketer, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  3. robert4u

robert4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Best way can be you post same images in facebook page, what I have seen you can post half pictures with attractive text which can lead viewers to your site for full image.

robert4u, Aug 7, 2017 IP