1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What kind of jobs do Software Engineers do?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by lapidus, Apr 2, 2019.

Hello people
    SEMrush
    Can somebody describe, and explain what Software Engineers do? Did they just continue a job from programmers who made a code already? Example: Programmer finish code and then Software engineer just implement some parts in that code,which is written in HTML and to appear on website as visual thing?

Maybe i can't write now my opinion in right way, to ask that question for better understanding. And please i need full explanation,not just they write a code etc.
    When Software Engineer start to work what is his job,please give some case . I ask this because i can't find visually on Youtube exactly what they do.There is some developers which describe theirs day like i woke up at 6 then i eat.... etc. I need in some steps what they do.

lapidus, Apr 2, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is no hard and fast definition of "Software Engineer."

EVERY company has a DIFFERENT definition depending on what that company needs to do. So, trying to find an all encompassing definition is naive and foolish to the nth degree.

mmerlinn, Apr 3, 2019 IP