1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Kind of Infolinks Ads I Need to Desable for Adsense Safe

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mahesh naidu, Jan 14, 2014.

Hi,,,

Adsense is major income to me and also Infolinks also placed in my website I earned very less income with infolinks, Infolinks have 4 types of ads. what is danger to adsense income,,, what i desable...

mahesh naidu, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    text links are fine. be sure to limit them to your content part of the page, it's cleaner/neater.

JamesColin, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  3. Swarup12

Swarup12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll suggest only use text link and related search banner at the end of the post. But make sure you do not use too many in-link ads. I am using both without any problem

Swarup12, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  4. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

This is Itai from Infolinks. I do understand you are comparing Infolinks and Adsense. It’s important to note that AdSense and Infolinks are both similar and distinct from each other. Similarities include high paying, quality ads and the ability to reach the visitor. A few distinctions between the two include product choices and ad locations.

While AdSense pioneered the ads field with conventional and display ads, Infolinks focused on monetizing unconventional website assets. Infolinks’ advanced ad placement delivers ads in between the lines, outside of a site’s frame and more.

Keep in mind that you do not have to choose between Google or Infolinks – you can use them both on the same web pages. These two types of ads are compatible on the same page, and using both of them together is actually the best way to maximize your total earnings off of your website.

I highly recommend you contact our support team at , and they would be happy to help you further optimize your site and improve your ad performance.

Thank you,
    Infolinks

Infolinks Support Team, Jan 15, 2014 IP
    HorrorMovies likes this.
  5. nitin4u

nitin4u Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with above comment ^^^

I am using both from 1 year, No problem at all. :)

nitin4u, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  6. harilaos

harilaos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use both, AdSense won't have any problems with that. I tried both but Infolinks did not work well for me so I disabled it on my site.

harilaos, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  7. bergman

bergman Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using both for over a year. I even had someone at Google review my website for optimization tips, and they had no problem with the infolinks in-text ads. The side banners and the bottom pop-up thingy aren't worth enabling in my opinion. They turn people off your site and you may end up losing visitors in the long run.

bergman, Feb 10, 2014 IP