1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Kind of Business Should i Start? Please Help....

Discussion in 'General Business' started by RahulSaini, Jun 18, 2015.

I want to start a business in low budget...
    Recently i was started a Data Entry Business, which was in totally loss so now i am just collecting information about starting a profitable business...
    Now i am thinking to start a backend work, Anybudy can me provide some help by suggesting any other business work?
    Thanks

RahulSaini, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  2. camohit

camohit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This requires further questions before any one can suggest anything. Mention what interests you, what are your abilities, how much you can invest (I am talking about Working Capital, which is continuous investment, so you can decide in terms of monthly investments), you want that business to be full time or part time and so how many hours a day you can give. Some people work full time and give 8hr a day, some give 14-25hrs, what's your number? Are you a team member...meaning do you have a helping attitude and do you involve yourself with the team, take part in discussions, guide your inexperienced team members etc.?
    These are some of the questions which you need to ask yourself among many before you can take on any project. Plus, whatever business you do, stick to it until you get success, do not quit. Just remember this when you feel like quit, "if others are earning money in same business, why can't you".
    Wish you luck!

camohit, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  3. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As suggested by Camohit, you need to do some home before staring anything.

Other than data you can visit some freelancing website and bid on projects which best fit your abilities. Initially you might struggle a lit bit but i am sure you will get pace very soon.

Shahzad Jameel, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  4. jeanbar

jeanbar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rahul,

Before answer that, I have a question. What do you usually to do in your free time?

What about start a business related that?

jeanbar, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  5. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Why not just buy a website that currently don't earn much and you get to develop it more.

TB Ann, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  6. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are your skills and interests? You should do something that you are good at or something that you are really interested in.

ablaye, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  7. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is your favorite hobby? What do love to do more than anything? What are you knowledgeable about? Answer those questions and start from there.

ceenote100, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  8. Luke Cosgrove

Luke Cosgrove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As I see that you have started with data entry and goes in loss. So Before starting new business you have to think about how much money you want to invest in that. Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments.

Luke Cosgrove, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  9. WANSEC

WANSEC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds weird but selling feeder animals can be surprisingly lucrative.

WANSEC, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  10. RahulSaini

RahulSaini Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all guys,,,, i will not quit untill i got my AIM and all of your suggestions will helpful for me...

RahulSaini, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  11. Kamrul Manna

Kamrul Manna Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody can suggest you a business. You should think yourself, what types of business you like most. In which business you have lots of knowledge. You must have confidence, hard working mind and honest stuffs.
    Listen, business not is an easy way where you will become a reach man overnight. You must have to work hard, hard and hard.

Kamrul Manna, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  12. Omo37

Omo37 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You mentioned that your Data Entry business made a loss - don;t forget to ask yourself why? Most Entrepreneurs have at least one failed business behind them - it generally teaches you more than you think about what not to do next time - so do spend a bit of time reflecting on what to change / do differently - whatever your new venture is.
    Good luck:)

Omo37, Jul 6, 2015 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  13. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Omo37 is very true, look at why? and how to fix it? Just wanting to start a business is not good enough. Do you know yourself? Do you know your environment?
    what is missing in the area you want to start a business in? what will be in need in 10 years time? You need a bit of analysis before jumping in the pool.
    Do not over think it though, find a problem, find or make a solution and make money off of it.
    Starting a business as I am sure you know is not easy but keeping it profitable is even more difficult so think good and proper about everything
    start from yourself and your capabilities, think and analyse your environment and then decide.
    Good luck

Mehdi.b, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  14. mentat47

mentat47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is such a broad question, and it is by no means an easy one to answer. The first thing you have to look at is which businesses are profitable. After all, we're all in business to make money, but that can't be just enough. You have to find something you feel passionate about -- something that will keep you going no matter what. Because you will hit walls. So, you need to have the strength to break through those walls. In short, you have to love it -- so much that it drive you to keep going.

I hope that helps, and good luck.

mentat47, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  15. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    I just like to suggest you to start an e-commerce business which is very beneficial and nowadays booming over the Internet.

Lipipaliwal, Jul 8, 2015 IP