what is yourown strategy to marketing ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by AffKing, Nov 6, 2023.

share your own marketing strategy so we all learn from each other

AffKing, Nov 6, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Google ads, facebook ads
    Signwriting on our vehicles
    Streetside advertising

It really depends on your product or service. What marketing do you do?

sarahk, Nov 6, 2023 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In my B2B markets, it is all about Demand Generation strategies. Once the fat end of the sales pipeline is filled with qualified prospects, the sales process takes over.

jrbiz, Nov 7, 2023 IP
  4. Luca Dylan

Luca Dylan Peon

Best Answers:
    Certainly! In our marketing strategy, we focus on creating engaging and valuable content tailored to our audience's interests and needs. We prioritize building a strong online presence through social media platforms and maintaining an interactive relationship with our followers. Utilizing SEO techniques, we optimize our content to reach a wider audience organically. Additionally, we invest in email marketing campaigns to keep our subscribers informed about new developments and exclusive offers. Collaborating with influencers and partners in our niche helps us expand our reach and gain credibility. Continuous analysis of data and feedback from our audience guides our strategy, allowing us to adapt and improve our approach over time. The key is staying flexible, staying connected with our audience, and consistently delivering value to build lasting relationships and foster brand loyalty.

Luca Dylan, Nov 9, 2023 IP
  5. JesusChristSaves

JesusChristSaves Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything on here sounds great, understandable.

I just started a conversation about AI tools that can be used.

Personally, human content is better in my opinon.

So, try to stick with human creativity. Do not rely on AI as it will just make things.... simpler (a nice word for making things bad).

JesusChristSaves, Nov 13, 2023 IP
  6. RayLey

RayLey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. understand your audience. if you do not understand your audience and what they want and what they are willing to pay for all of your marketing will fail because you aren’t able to identify with audience and what they want to
    2. understand and know how to actually sell and market to your audience. You need to understand the process of attracting, converting, and reselling your leads and customers.
    3. you need to learn how to increase your efficiency - optimize your email marketing - and ad campaigns, so that you can then scale.

RayLey, Nov 14, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    For me it all starts with the goal I set. I try to set up these clear, measurable, time-limited milestones/objectives and map out a clear plan from the beginning.

For example, I've started a new business lately so right now I am focusing on making it known to my ideal audience.
    I am using a combination of organic promotion like SEO and creating valuable content for my audience, promoting the biz on social media groups/forums/emails/etc and also, I'm doing paid advertising to drive leads more faster and more qualified.

ultra_sweet, Nov 27, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  8. Flowzai

Flowzai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all need to know who is your target audience. And then you should try marketing strategy like social media activity, group & forum activity, paid promotion, influencer higher, video promotion. Like lots of marketing campaign you can apply, after you realize which marketing is effective for your business.

Flowzai, Dec 3, 2023 IP
  9. abdul1302

abdul1302 Peon

Best Answers:
    My marketing strategy revolves around a combination of targeted content creation, engagement on social media platforms, and data-driven optimization. By thoroughly understanding my audience through buyer personas, I tailor content that speaks directly to their needs and interests. Social media plays a pivotal role in building a community around my brand, fostering meaningful interactions, and staying current with industry trends.

Additionally, I closely monitor analytics to make informed decisions, optimizing campaigns based on performance metrics. Continuous learning, adaptation, and staying agile are key elements of my approach. What about you? I'd love to hear about your marketing strategy and any unique tactics you've found successful!

abdul1302, Dec 27, 2023 IP
  10. Art_Mal

Art_Mal Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Content Marketing: Creating valuable content to attract and engage audiences.
    2. Social Media Marketing: Leveraging social platforms to reach and interact with potential customers.
    3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimizing online content to rank higher in search engine results.

Art_Mal, Feb 8, 2024 IP
  11. AIForContents.com

AIForContents.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Focusing on free marketing at the moment, such as:

1. Deal sites
    2. Directories
    3. Press release
    4. Forums
    5. Social media
    6. Email marketing

AIForContents.com, Feb 18, 2024 IP
  12. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    These are good methods. I’d like to elaborate on the social media method though. When promoting on social media make sure to include your site’s link and ask users what they think about your site’s content & if you see people disussing certain things in your niche, reach out to them and try to get them to come to your website.

ForgottenCreature, Mar 10, 2024 IP
  13. Saifkhan.591

Saifkhan.591 Peon

Best Answers:
    My approach to marketing involves understanding user needs, creating valuable content, engaging with the audience through various channels, analyzing data to refine strategies, and continuously adapting to market trends for optimal results.

Saifkhan.591, Apr 22, 2024 IP
  14. Spartan14

Spartan14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my case its content creation in my niche and for that i use helpful content on my blog ,youtube channels .I try to answer people questions by using forums ,fb groups ,quora etc
    I make use of social media channels like tiktok ,pinterest ,twitter ,reddit,instagram etc by posting useful content ,i also answer qurstions etc

Spartan14, Apr 22, 2024 IP
  15. AlainHere1

AlainHere1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I consistently create more value propositions for my customers than my competitors do.

I've seen from experience that this is the only way to consistently increase sales.

AlainHere1, Apr 23, 2024 IP
  16. CLTC

CLTC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use first inbound marketing methods like organic, ppc and social media ads

CLTC, Apr 24, 2024 IP
  17. JackieJim

JackieJim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with your opinion. Human creativity is unique and you never know which idea or content might produce unexpected results. The essence of blogs on websites is to discover intriguing ideas and unconventional perspectives on various situations.
    A calculated algorithm will never be able to achieve the same effect.

JackieJim, Apr 26, 2024 IP
  18. Mark Elijah

Mark Elijah Banned

Best Answers:
    A marketing strategy is your game plan for reaching the right people with the right message at the right time. It helps you figure out who your ideal customers are, what makes your product or service special, and how to get the word out effectively. It's your roadmap to marketing success!

Mark Elijah, Apr 26, 2024 IP