1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your Views

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Sumit_Singh, Sep 2, 2017.

Hey this my Website https://www.webdesigninghouse.com, can you please visit and give your reviews.
    Thank you

Sumit_Singh, Sep 2, 2017 IP
  2. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sumit_singh,

First thing you have to change is the font and style you have written "Contact Us". Write "Contact Us" is same font and size in which you have written Home, About Us etc. Remove contact us from the footer and include same matter in your "Contact Us" page which you have placed on header area. Add "ALT" Tag for social media icons and show numbers.. i.e. followers in FB, Twitter & Google+.

Align your matter which you have placed under colored heading for example "STATIC WEB DESIGNING", "CMS WEB DEVELOPMENT" & "SEO SERVICES" under "services we offer" to be fixed length and width. Follow the same rule for the whole block. Remove "About Us" from the middle so there is only one "About Us" on the header region.

Hope you might consider suggestion good enough for your website.

dabbu347, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  3. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Observations I've made are the logo looks a bit low resolution and the banner you have doesn't fit the whole screen.

The white text is hard to read on the banner and I'd have the banner taking up less space as it doesn't really add much value. The call to action there should be something emotive, rather than "about us". At that point you've not given me a reason to want to learn about you yet! :)

Latic, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  4. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys to give your suggestions and your time. I will make these changes soon on the website.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 7, 2017 IP
  5. jr777

jr777 Member

Best Answers:
    The logo does look a bit low res. The larger problem though is you need a native English speaker to make everything sound natural.

jr777, Oct 29, 2017 IP
  6. zafar ali

zafar ali Member

Best Answers:
    The Greatest Thing is Your site in HTTPS secure certificate installed But I have observed there on the front page have lots of Tex it's not good for user, If think someone come in your through mobile device so who dislike your site because anyone not like too much text on the front page you can add read more tag after the 100 or 150 word there your site looks like awesome.

zafar ali, Nov 1, 2017 IP
  7. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your valuable feedback Zafar, I will work on it by talking about the same with my team.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 1, 2017 IP
  8. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You should move the "Get a quote" link above the fold for higher conversions.

Your website is slow this will increase your bounce rate consideradly consider getting a better host.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP