1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your most favorite sms surveying tools for Shopify store

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by hansfra, Jul 20, 2017.

Hello everybody, i just created my first webstore with Shopify. I am interested to know about the most popular SMS surveying tools / apps for shopify store. What is your most favorite sms surveying tools for Shopify store ?

hansfra, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could use MessageHero. You can send SMS to your clients for only 3.3p/SMS to UK numbers. Right now they have a free trial.

My advise to you is to try different services and then choose the one that suits you best. Also read reviews on Google, Facebook and Trustpilot so you make sure that you find a solution where you get good service.

Best of luck!

MrKing01, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am confused. First you want to know what the most popular SMS surveying tools are, then you ask for our most favorite SMS surveying tools. First, most favorite is impossible. They are either favorite or not favorite. Secondly, just because something MAY be liked by me or someone else does NOT mean it is the most popular.

So, are you looking for the most popular tools? Or are you looking the tools that are favored by most DP members? Be aware that regardless of the answers, the favored tools or most popular tools may NOT BE THE BEST SURVEYING TOOLS for your application.

mmerlinn, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  4. hansfra

hansfra Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your useful reply.

hansfra, Aug 12, 2017 IP