1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your goal earnings in business for 2014?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dionne Taylor, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    What is your strategy to make the income more than twice of last year.

Technary, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  2. tycho

tycho Member

Best Answers:
    Looking to gross $1mil+ this year.

tycho, Jan 6, 2014 IP
    Technary likes this.
  3. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    great goal! how are you achieving that?

Technary, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  4. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Somewhere around $20k, all from one Clickbank product.
    Can't tell you what product is LOL

Webcenter, Jan 7, 2014 IP
    Technary likes this.
  5. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaha! LoL Anyways all the best with Clickbank! Does it pay well? Any particular tips to make good affiliate earnings from Clickbank?

Technary, Jan 8, 2014 IP
    Webcenter likes this.
  6. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Advice: Research a lot before starting promoting any Clickbank product. Remember those unexpected products with proper marketing can bring you nice income. If I say particular tips I'll reveal the product and I get a higher competition and this can hurt my earnings. :))

Webcenter, Jan 8, 2014 IP
    Technary likes this.
  7. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome! I have the same feeling. I think 2014 is going to be a kick butt year for making money online. I'm very excited. I had a goal to have hit 200 per day with clickbank by the end of 13. I did not quit get there but I tell you compared to the year before one heck of an improvment. I can do 200 dollar days but not everyday thats for sure. If I can get there that will put me over the 60k mark! That will be exciting. Its a fun feeling growing

EPol83, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  8. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @Webcenter I will research about the products and I will start researching the products too! :) Thanks for the tip! :)

All the very best for your goals @EPol83 I would also like to know from you that how on clickbank you earn money??

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Technary, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  9. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    Im a marketing newbie but I'm looking at $100+ to start with and then more as I advance.

MarketerRon, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  10. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do well selling PC Healthboost. I try to help other people learn the best ways to market this product too.

gambler53, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  11. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    how are you planning to make $100?

may i know more about this product?

Technary, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  12. Mijendra k.c.

Mijendra k.c. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on the earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to meant it. If you asked me about my aim in 2014 ,what would i say is i want to start up a new business and earn as much as i can. I want to be in the top list .

Mijendra k.c., Jan 9, 2014 IP
  13. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    That's $100 extra a week from marketing. I have a mentor and a coaching course to set me on the way.

MarketerRon, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  14. mbaldwin

mbaldwin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I should be bringing in close to $40k without affiliate marketing or Adsense or the like.
    My goal with everything is to be in the $50k to $60k range.

Michael

mbaldwin, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  15. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    Good in theory but if you wait too long to monetize people get used to things being free and get annoyed when you start trying to charge for things. You should be marketing from the get go. People need to know your a business and not a charity.

Of course it doesn't have to be all out in your face aggressive marketing where you're throwing promo after promo at them.

What if you find out after spending months building an audience they aren't interested in what you have to offer and all that time was wasted?

Lots of traffic doesn't equal money. People wrongly assume the more traffic you have the more money you'll make and all you have to do is keep adding more to make money.

First thing you should be doing is increasing conversions to as high as you can so that you don't need millions of visitors to make a profit. Once you've got your conversions sorted THEN ramp up the traffic.

That's not quite true. He does much more than than just forum posts and blog comments. His epic video tutorials have tens of thousands of views on YT, he's active on social media, he guest posts, he reaches out to people both influential bloggers and the average user and delivers them huge value.

He's a big motivation for me and I'm modelling my blog on some aspects of his. High quality content, over deliver, being upfront and open, giving away epic content for free instead of trying to charge for it.

Business is ALL about money let's not pretend otherwise but sure if you only think about how to make money and squeeze every penny out your audience then you'll likely not get very far.

You have to think about helping them or improving their lives. Giving them massive value. The money will follow if you do it right.

Stuart Walker, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  16. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Technary, I do it mainly from my squeeze page but also from my list itself. My blog is doing ok. Blog commenting, forum posting, a lot of seo traffic from this stuff as well. Facebook is always right up there for sending my visitors. Thank you very much and just stick with it. You'll get there. My biggest advice is to have a plan and implament it every day and do not vear off course. It will not happen overnight, I can promise you that. Paid traffic on the other hand if you can invest can get you traffic a lot faster. Of course with that there is a testing process but paid traffic works great to make sure your funnel and blog are converting then you can go after the more long term time consuming free traffic strategies.

EPol83, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  17. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a good goal. We encourage our affiliates to set a goal of 50 sales per day. However, we encourage at least a minimum of 50 sales per month if they have a low ad budget.

BoostSoftware, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  18. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    All the very best! :)

good! all the best!

Nice goal! :)

Technary, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  19. mbaldwin

mbaldwin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just want a nice full time income. I do not need to be a millionaire, and after I stopped reaching for the stars and looked at the ground and got realistic, it really helped out.

Michael

mbaldwin, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  20. cj1223

cj1223 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have 4 more months to do it in and I'm just gonna bust ass when I can.... Sorry no specific scheme...

cj1223, Jan 11, 2014 IP