1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your biggest problem with making money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by markinternet, Sep 3, 2012.

1. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Most common problem for me is getting potential traffic.

TheCreator, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  2. junedc

junedc Active Member

Best Answers:
    making money online is not consistent. Lets take a look for adsense as an example. Sometimes 5000 views you earn 20USD, sometimes 6000 ad views you earn 14USD. Even though you have more visits, its doesnt mean you will earn more.

junedc, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  3. levyy

levyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a good question. I would like to start off by saying the options you have and the money available online is second to none. There is no place in my mind you have access to so much money but it does take effort to get it. I want a new Cadillac (2013) fully loaded by Christmas and I'm well on my way.

But to I guess to answer your question copy cats that mess things up by being lazy instead of doing it the right way. I don't mind sharing the wealth but its a real pain starting something new from something that could have worked for years. An example:

I was on eBay when it was just a little pup (heck I was a little pup too), I moved out of state and just so happen to run into several stores who buy liquidating items and sell the to the public for little money. One day one they had an item called "Wet Suits" for laptops that they were selling for a dollar a piece which I put on eBay for no reserve bid + free sh&h.The first one went for $24, minus cost and shipping I made $18! I bought about 500 of them someone got lazy and stamped like 12 boxes for a $1 which had about 48 in each one + the 500 I already had. Guess what happened some locals found out what I was doing and instead of rolling with what I established they pulled a $9 free sh&h. I had stores buying them 50-100 at a time at $14-18 and they messed everything up!

Over the past 15 or so years cashing in online this happens all the time causing people to think everything online is a scam. Some people don't realize that they work 40+ hours slaving for someone else day in and out. If they work that hard for themselves a few hours a day or if they have little time a week that they can accomplish so much. People have to value themselves more than they value making other people rich.

When I see a person say they aren't motivated that gets me to my car that much quicker but it bothers me when someone is losing $1,000 and has the motivation. The unmotivated will keep buying the next shiny thing hopefully from me but this is stale money they will get cheaper and cheaper in time. The motivated is the key to the long term success of the internet because if he/she makes money they go and tell more people who are for the most part hyped up and generally stay for the long haul which translates into more fresh money for all.

levyy, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  4. Mike Peters

Mike Peters Peon

Best Answers:
    Building an online business takes much more time and effort before you see any results. It takes tons of patience. Secondly, it is very difficult to guess what visitors are doing on your site, and if they don't subscribe to your newsletter or don't buy your poduct you don't have any feedback.

Mike Peters, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  5. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your comment

markinternet, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  6. redfox1939

redfox1939 Peon

Best Answers:
    The business owner fails to make time to develop a comprehensive plan for success. The business is built on hope with no official marketing strategy, management strategy, people strategy or systems strategy.

redfox1939, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  7. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    No idea what might be a money maker. Who would ever have guessed that they could make a bazillion bux from something called "Facebook"? Who would have guessed that one bookstore would become the major retailing giant of the 21st century while all the others would go out of business?

capitalmind, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  8. young_custom_programmer

young_custom_programmer Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. My biggest problem was I didn't know where to submit my Click Bank links.
    After a few months, have decided to build a bot that will find DO FOLLOW blogs and leave my links along with feedback on the comments. Hopefully, things will change from now.
    If anyone's interested in learning what internet marketing bots I'm building or have any good bot ideas then PM me.

Cheers!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    young_custom_programmer, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  9. Ghostring

Ghostring Banned

Best Answers:
    Making money online is really based on how much you advertise and how much seo you put into your site. You can have the greatest site in the world, but if it is not known, you wont make a cent.

Ghostring, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  10. new2dp

new2dp Member

Best Answers:
    taking action, most of the people do not take action.

new2dp, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  11. pvahora.seo

pvahora.seo Banned

Best Answers:
    I am trying from last 1years but not earn single dollar from online adsense business.

pvahora.seo, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  12. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS LAZINESS :p

geekos, Nov 7, 2012 IP
    theAdviserMe likes this.
  13. traviswademiller

traviswademiller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My biggest problem is raising the start up money.

traviswademiller, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  14. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Money plays an important role in human life and also every people wants to make money which can be possible in many ways.Online money making becomes very popular from last few many years but there are many things that you should consider in your mind before going for that.

gregortarquin, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  15. charliejames

charliejames Peon

Best Answers:
    hyE..frnds..!

good mG...hppy diwali..!:eek:

charliejames, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  16. Josh Poole

Josh Poole Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My biggest hurdle is balance.

I am a full-time college student and am trying to balance my school, social, and internet life.
    Almost all of my free time goes to researching internet marketing and putting my research to the test.
    I have not made any money yet, but I believe that it is just around the corner.

Josh Poole, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  17. cftrade

cftrade Peon

Best Answers:
    I cannot find good partner

cftrade, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  18. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that it is never easy to make money online. Well, maybe at the start of the whole online thing things were easier but due to advancing technologies and intense competition things have already changed. The hardest hurdle is deciding where to begin and not being sucked by information overload.

theAdviserMe, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  19. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think your biggest issue may be with observation... did you observe the date that this was created & the date of last post?

thsadmin, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  20. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Consistent and steady traffic to my blog has always been a problem.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 13, 2014 IP