1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your biggest problem with making money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by markinternet, Sep 3, 2012.

hey

i am about to write an article and get the word out their and i wanted to discuss in the article what your biggest
    hurdles and obstacles are in trying to make money online.

Is it easy to make money online? are you already successful online?
    do you have a painpoint in this area?

other people in the forum i am sure would like to know so we can all help each other.

thanks

Mark

markinternet, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  2. DigiGirl719

DigiGirl719 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is easy to make money online. I think you need to put some time and effort into it before really being successful. I think the hardest part of making money online is knowing who is trustworthy and who is not.

DigiGirl719, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  3. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    there are lot of important instruction have included in this article.actually advertisement is the core factor for making the product or brand popular to the people.for this purposes every company spend lot of money for advertisement purposes.now online has become one of the important media for advertising.because of its most cost effective,every marketer is being attracted more by this way.but we need proper knowledge about what types of ads are more effective.so i think your article will be very much helpful for us.

eyesight, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  4. techlead

techlead Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make Money Online takes sometime it may take years sometimes. It needs dedicated hardwork. Surely you will fail in middle but if you quit immediately it's WASTE of worth and time. But if you continue then surely one day you will become success internet marketer

techlead, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  5. Spongebob119

Spongebob119 Peon

Best Answers:
    4 Years I tried to earn from internet but I never did, I Never earned a single dollar................however some systems are great can earn lots of money from them but need some talent you know !!!now I'm running a local business in SL and i'm satisfied about the monthly income !!!!

Spongebob119, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  6. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    It is really nice to hear that you are satisfied with your local business but you can also think that there are people who are making miilions of dolloar so you also have to think of them.

linksolution, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  7. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    a) My biggest problem to make money online is i never want to throw any money in before i gain some money on it .
    Never try to invest before I earn .
    b) Lack of motivation and patient
    Those are I biggest problem i face whenever i start or continue to earn money online.

JerrickYeoh, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  8. New Era Ideas

New Era Ideas Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes i am impulsive. But this is also good :).

New Era Ideas, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  9. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    consistency,.. you need focus on the track,.. :D

robyries, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  10. slpro1

slpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you google about top 10 bloggers revenue, you will see that most of the business are from 2005-2004. They are very established, and now make up to 8,00 000$ per month revenue, and have around 25 million traffic per month..How that sounds !?

slpro1, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  11. New Era Ideas

New Era Ideas Peon

Best Answers:
    In short - don't give up, be persistent.

New Era Ideas, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  12. trixy

trixy Active Member

Best Answers:
    my only problem is funds or money, every business need money

trixy, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  13. dominodomen

dominodomen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    action and fund, the biggest one is action part then focus :)

dominodomen, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  14. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For me the biggest hurdle is motivation, I find it incredibly hard to make myself sit and work some days, maybe that is something to do with being diagnosed with ADHD as a child.

I also believe that you need to put in lots of effort if you wish to make a success of making money online. Many people will have you believe that you only have to work an hour a day at the most to make money when in actual fact many of us work longer hours than most do at a 9to5 job. :)

Good luck with your article, I hope you post a link on here somewhere once you have published it. :)

Dean_Saliba, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  15. Lewey Lu

Lewey Lu Guest

Best Answers:
    When I'm just starting, it's tough for me because I don't have clear direction. But once you learn the basics, it's actually pretty simple. Find you traffic source that you want to master first, then create or find a product that match your market then test, optimize and scale your campaign.

Cheers,

Lewey lu

Lewey Lu, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  16. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My biggest problem is spending 5 years trying to build up google adsense profit, creating an amazingly popular site, then in 24hrs google comes out with some penguin update and it destroys my rankings and I get no traffic and lose all of my revenue.
    All because google believes that IMDB, hollywood, and celebs should be ranked higher everywhere.

There's your reason.

Laceygirl, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  17. Lewey Lu

Lewey Lu Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh, sorry about that. That was frustrating. But also, blessing in disguise, maybe?

Lewey Lu, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  18. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest obstacle i have had and i think what many other people face is getting the traffic... and quality traffic.

You can have the best product in the world, but if nobody visits your site and your marketing is poor, you make no money.

MobileInternet, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  19. Spongebob119

Spongebob119 Peon

Best Answers:

Yeah... I know few people who earn from internet and most of them have quit their jobs !!! Amazing......
    But like I mention before if you want it then you need little bit talent !!! but the real thing is i'm a professional programmer and web designer in SL but with other country's like US/UK, Even a 10 years old boy have it... they are little bit faster than us.
    so the thing is It's better to stick with my local business for now and develop my skills then I can try some thing bigger in online !!

Spongebob119, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  20. Lewey Lu

Lewey Lu Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, whatever you do online, it only comes down to traffic and conversions.

Lewey Lu, Sep 6, 2012 IP