1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your biggest frustration with Internet marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by felistas, Sep 16, 2016.

When i started Internet marketing a few years ago my biggest frustration was not being able to buy the courses i wanted or join certain or most affiliate programs/networks because they used paypal as their payment processing system. You see, because of where i stay, my country is not legible to sign up to receive paypal payments so as with most payment processing systems, so i was left with fewer options which took me quite a while to discover. Although i came across a few affiliate networks i could join i cannot join Clickbank the biggest digital market place or sale staff on ebay. The best solution so far that i came up with was to sell my own products at least this way i would get around the problem of not having paypal although time consuming.

What is your biggest IM frustration...?

felistas, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Frustrations?

You have to get over them no matter what.

evelinawilliams007, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My "frustration" is 24 hours a day isn't enough. I need a couple more.

qwikad.com, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  4. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes pouring endless hours of work into a website or content, and then it just not panning out and not making a profit. Or missing a really good niche/trend, not jumping on it quick enough and finding out someone else did exactly what I was going to do before I did it :)

Lindsey Walters, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  5. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    My frustration is not having respect about marketing either it is online or offline compare to website development designing.

Kristina Roy, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  6. bbrian017

bbrian017 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't expect a free ride from no one
    Don't hold a grudge or a chip and here's why
    Bitterness keeps you from flying
    Always stay humble and kind

bbrian017, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  7. NuWebHosting

NuWebHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My Biggest frustration is, that's it's polluted with garbage. It makes it tougher for quality to shine thru all the trash.

NuWebHosting, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  8. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My biggest frustration is not seeing impact of the changes you put in place immediately.

topcoder, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing has some drawbacks as a whole, and yes there are frustrations involved. Many consumers will ignore your efforts if they are not done in a professional way. I see amateurs online all the time. Added to this, tech stuff often goes bad because someone competent wasn't hired.
    Problem also is that not all consumers have embraced the internet as of yet, so they won't even read your message.
    And as if this is not enough your marketing attempts can easily be copied by competitors. Yes, there is way too much competition out there right? And if your marketing receives a lot of negative feedback your reputation can be harmed.
    But if you are easily frustrated, then perhaps internet marketing is not the way to go.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  10. NuWebHosting

NuWebHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some very good points, you gotta stick out of the crowd, social media is a great channel, however it's not only about embracing the internet, many have already, however only the face value, not the backend. Years ago, it stood out exclusively, now on the other hand? Digital Pollution and much of it. Coming from someone like myself who has a lot of virtue in what he does, loves and has been doing for over 17 years. Finding the proper methods to reach out to your niche market is extremely important. You want your marketing initiative in the forefront of those who are looking for exactly what you have to offer.

NuWebHosting, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  11. bootsy2.0

bootsy2.0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much the amount of work you have to put in to make a potential customer trust you has quickly grown. All because of the mistrust that was planted by all the fraudulent internet garbage and scams that preceded you. Therefore any success online will primarily be built on how much trust and confidence you can build in a potential customers mind. I believe this to be even more important than what you are selling, period.

bootsy2.0, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  12. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My biggest frustration is my slow ass laptop! haha. I am not joking by the way, other than that when little bits of code or uploading the wrong file to the wrong server and little things like that fuck up and waste my time. A lot of the time I am responsible, which makes it worse.

Matteo Matt, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  13. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com Dude exactly right, especially if you work with international businesses and client. I also have another pet peeve and that is working on plans and strategies then client's technical team or guy screws it up or doesn't do the keyword seeding and so on.

Mehdi.b, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  14. Ray Radicanin

Ray Radicanin Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I can speak for many people when I say that learning a new topic is the most frustrating thing, which actually shouldn't be.

Many websites might provide useful information, but sometimes they use different tactics and techniques where you end up wondering: what is right, what is wrong?

At the end, you have the feeling you haven't learned anything haha.

Ray Radicanin, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  15. NuWebHosting

NuWebHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It can be a bit confusing, somethings its better to checkout a few different sources for a comparison, or before even moving forward, put in due diligence.

NuWebHosting, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  16. madahason2

madahason2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It took me a lot of time to learn and master email marketing. Bought and discarded many "course" but in the end i did realisethat nothing is concrete if you don't work hard and keep trying and testing your "discovered" ideas.

madahason2, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  17. angel6882

angel6882 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Getting QUALITY OF TRAFFIC THAT CONVERT WELL for my site or offer, that is my most consuming time n energy

angel6882, Oct 8, 2016 IP