1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Your Biggest Digital Marketing Challenge in 2015?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ethan Alvin, Feb 18, 2015.

?

What is your biggest digital marketing challenge?

1. Lack of Resources

57.1%
  2. Lack of Knowledge

28.6%
  3. Lack of Time to Keep Up With the Changes

14.3%
  1. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You're spot on. That is why it is essential to be part of a community that spurs each other on!

Ethan Alvin, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  2. Jose Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez Peon

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic like PPC and solo ads are one of the best ways to start growing your online business, but if you are not making an income online already, this can be pretty challenging, especially when you need monetization techniques and cpa offers to turn your subscribers through these paid methods, into actual buyers

Jose Rodriguez, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I concur! Having started from a low budget, I've learnt that investments are needed to speed things up and bring your business to the next level. The fastest way to get results is still through paid advertising, which brings you more quality leads.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  4. Arjunrishi

Arjunrishi Banned

Best Answers:
    My challenge is to writer quality content and engage my reader more, i think i m doing it little bit. Hope, it will continue in future.

Arjunrishi, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    At least you're on a right track to know that you've to provide quality content! Keep working on it! You'll get better over time.

It is all about taking actions!

Ethan Alvin, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  6. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Lack of resources probably. Its challenging to actualy make decision makers of a company to engage online. probably if I can mine their emails

TB Ann, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  7. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well if you're talking about B2B, you could try LinkedIn, and don't underestimate the power of Facebook ads.

You should spend some time understanding your target group (e.g. where they hang out online), as opposed to solely depend on emails.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say the last 2 months in the industry as far as banner display has been 2 of the worst months I have seen possibly ever...as far as rates, demand, etc.

As with every year, the main and most important challenge is surviving to the next.

But keeping your feet on the ground, head up, eyes and ears open, looking for potential changes, getting in on new marketing trends EARLY, never losing sight of the end game, and focusing on results are the key points to survival. I can give you a 300 page book on how to survive, but it takes 1 thing to stop you right in your tracks.

#1 difficulty or challenge I see this year (2015) so far, is client education, client knowledge, transparency, all of which translates into client retention. Right now, rates are low industry wide for banners, as a result, client retention is the worst we have seen it in years if not ever and is like that across the industry at the moment.

wrekoniz3, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  9. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    After the amazing product launch we had for our best graphics tool last month, we need to keep up with a lot of customer service stuff and keep our web reputation positive all throughout. For these challenges, our team is trying out two new tools helprace support and community portal and web.mention.com . Has anybody tried these tools yet? thanks!

rose@youzign, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  10. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My biggest challenge right now is building a responsive list with buyers. I want to grow my list to 5000 by the end of this year and am currently taking multiple courses to achieve this. There is so much information out there and it is hard to take it all in at times. But most of the successful IMers give the same blueprint to build your list.

Dave Best, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  11. Resource9

Resource9 Member

Best Answers:
    As we all know that social media is the most important platform for promoting any type of website. My challenge for the year 2015 will be to work on social media automation. If your website brand is seen across various social websites, then you will surely get a lot of advantages.

Resource9, Mar 30, 2015 IP