1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Your Best Way To Earn Money??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013.

1. krisharticles

krisharticles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first check your own talent you have in your soul then apply on it, i am damn sure no one can beat you if that is your area of interest also

krisharticles, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  2. Cloudcandy Host

Cloudcandy Host Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is the best way out, you can also sell your own services such as web designs, logos if you are good at it.

Cloudcandy Host, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  3. revathychn

revathychn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are many people who have their heads above water and buy high priced sites and all that kind of business. internet is not only for small income guys even the rich and super rich are online and money makers always look for ways to make more money. Buying profitable sites is one of them .

Having said that if you have skills like designing writting then you can make plenty of money or a stable income on sites like freelancer and fiverr etc . I myself am a regular buyer in fiverr and freelancer and have purchased services worth 1000s $ for my sites and other clients sites.

I sometimes feel that If i had myself these skills , not only could i save a lot but i could make plenty too. but ofcourse competition is also stiff there and you have to provide unique works and also good services to make an impact

The first thing is to look at what skills you have
    then your education. what have you learned and how you can make that profitable
    Information is very valuable and I know people turning their knowledge into articles and ebooks and selling them online for profit
    Kindle is also one of them

The fact is that if you keep searching then you will find so many methids to make money that you may become overwhelmed by the information which could lead to loss of time and money

Focus is important

People make money with facebook twitter and instagram too
    No dearth of ideas
    if you are quick to catch up then you will be quick to make money

revathychn, Jun 5, 2014 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  4. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You offer inbound marketing services or SEO services using software like hubspot, moz, inBoundio etc. Ask your client to buy the software and you can use it for them for some fees.

neest321, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  5. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Being a freelancer and an article writer is the same thing. If you are an article writer, practically you are freelance article writer.

VukasinI, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  6. Beck800

Beck800 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think a great way to make money is by writing blogs or designing websites. You can also promote products on niche related websites.

Beck800, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  7. Mark60

Mark60 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is a good article about the ways how to make money online http://www.worksforweb.com/publications/how-to-make-money-with-worksforweb-scripts/

Mark60, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  8. revathychn

revathychn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These few years has brought up many many new ways to make money.. facebook youtube clickbank etc are some of the majors ... let me tell you some of the other methods . I left out freelancing and fiverr out as almost everyone knows those

• publishing ebooks on kindle
    • selling photos on istock
    • using instagram to make money
    • teach something on udemy and earn
    • writing articles on sites like examiner
    • Write for social sparks and get money and even Trips !!
    • Buying and selling domains
    • test sites and apps to get paid by usertesting
    • If you got genuine and realistic projects then get funded and gofundme crowdfunding
    • get paid to tweet at sponoredtweets
    • get paid for searching the web !! lol.... qmee pays for doing what u do everyday !
    • join clickworker where businesses advertise specific, scalable tasks they need completing
    • slicethepie pays for music reviews
    • Become a freelance interviewer at Natcen .Lots of money there but you gotta have the skills
    you can do some of these or combine many methods and earn a decent income easily. but ofcourse to have a regular assured income in the long run its better to go for something stable and recurring income streams like blogging or affiliate marketing etc

would love to hear thoughts on the above shared resources and any other ideas too......

revathychn, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  9. rickruizdana

rickruizdana Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, all! Just started a few years ago as an illustration freelancer. Before that, I was working into advertisement in an agency. Still trying to figure it out but here is what had worked me. I got a tutorials youtube channel and is getting some views and money from the ads. I´m into making some apps (iPad and android) so I can diversify and see what sells.

So What it looks like is that I need to start a few different things and get small cash on each. Eventually I can find which ones are more profitable and focus on them. Also, diversifying is the best way to learn about many things and create new business models with that.

So cool that you have an idea. Have you tried kickstarter or something similar? Also I read about Lean Startup. Still learning but I liked the idea, doing a first prototype product just to send it to people and learn from that instead of waiting a few years to have a rounded finished one.

rickruizdana, Jul 14, 2015 IP
  10. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    @rickruizdana Good ideas, I see you mentioned the Kickstarter and Lean startups (Lean stack) and thought to share my experience.
    About crowdfunding options I would say be careful, it is a good way to start something but it does not support your long-term existence
    and many people see it as a one time luck to try, grab some cash and run, but it does not work that way.
    Lean startup is a method of start up process for entrepreneurial companies, it is very good method to go through if especially you are
    looking for investors, this allows you to find the flaws in your process and model.
    Good luck
    happy to help

Mehdi.b, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  11. Alina Zlobovskaya

Alina Zlobovskaya Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get paid to blog at
    http://spiralnotes.com

Alina Zlobovskaya, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  12. bigeguide

bigeguide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My way is earn lot of money by forum marketing ,and also twittering.But if you tried lot of traffic from these,figure out daily post coment that how many times,then never broke rule at least.So then when schedule is finished,keep moving more improvement of research to become more professional level that includes build relationship your traffic,and up your new build of relation where is need to fix.So asking me why?because have then lot of free power of that.Most important thing is grow up value Buyers really need to be as wanted to share by variable way as serve video marketing,articles,and software etc..

bigeguide, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  13. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    For the past 16+ years I have been been monetizing purchased data (email) using lead generation offers, because they do not require a credit card / purchase to complete an iffer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale to be made.

If there was something that was easier and could make as much or more, I would be doing it. However, it is just flat out extremely scalable, stable, long term business. Email isn't going anywhere and neither is the demand for leads.

Targeted Data + Relevant Offer = Conversions / $$$

eMonetize, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  14. Bitu

Bitu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seo Service is good way to income money online.

Bitu, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  15. Ashqiur R

Ashqiur R Member

Best Answers:
    Great answer

Ashqiur R, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  16. bicarmee

bicarmee Member

Best Answers:
    Build list. Get fresh leads. Advertise and promote.

bicarmee, Nov 14, 2016 IP