1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Your Best Way To Earn Money??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    affiliate referral ( Amazon) + Adsense by my blogs to make money.

Michael Leng, May 21, 2014 IP
  2. revathychn

revathychn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I dont think so..........
    I have seen many people share their money making ideas on forums and blogs to help people. The internet is a vast place and still growing so there is plenty of place for everyone because the number of sellers is smaller than buyers and one person obviously cannot reach everyone. if you look at it in that way then people wont have any difficulty in sharing ideas

I am toying around with an idea thats been here for long and many people are making money out of it
    It was shared for free on another forum

Its youtube videos and adsense

we all know that now youtube has videos that shows advertisements
    you can upload videos and earn money
    after uploading videos you must switch on the monetise option in your youtube channel
    so ads will be shown on your videos and you get paid thru adense. you have to connect your adsense to youtube. you can get an account just by clicking the link as adsense for youtube is easy to get

But then your videos must have views for you to make money
    so you have to spread the word around
    funny and interesting videos get viral soon so always upload something interesting

I know this is NOT a new method but many newbies and such people may not know so I hope it helps someone

also you can add this method to your IM efforts as another revenue stream

you can also put your links in youtube description to get traffic to your affiliate or blogs and maybe even sell them

Hope this helps

:)

revathychn, May 24, 2014 IP
  3. Pawan Singh

Pawan Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree , you told rightly ..no doubt

Pawan Singh, May 25, 2014 IP
  4. chase_buie

chase_buie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The way I plan to acheive my financial dreams is to take what i am passionate about, find the industry in which it will fit, and then do all i can to be innovative in that market to sell my services and knowledge to those who are in need. If you have passion for it, and then have the ability to strategically implement it in the market you wish to sell it to, you can make money doing it.

chase_buie, May 29, 2014 IP
  5. Dasangam Rahul

Dasangam Rahul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some of the best ways to earn money are
    -affiliate marketing
    -Blogging
    -Logo Designing
    -Content Writing

Dasangam Rahul, May 29, 2014 IP
  6. tomh87

tomh87 Peon

Best Answers:
    I made it by being some kind of online personal trainer. I helped people with diet and excersices and after that I started sell pills and suplements.

tomh87, May 29, 2014 IP
  7. bonsaipics

bonsaipics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Look great! I planned to make money a month ago

bonsaipics, May 29, 2014 IP
  8. ireshsl

ireshsl Member

Best Answers:
    For me Odesk, freelancer.com and Fiverr.

ireshsl, May 30, 2014 IP
  9. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly for me, it's just holding down a regular job. I bring home $1,400 a week managing an e-commerce website; all I do is upload products, create descriptions and handle the Adwords account...

Jameyson MacDonald, May 30, 2014 IP
  10. chase_buie

chase_buie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can see that being a solid way to make an income. Do you do anything else on the side to increase your monthly revenue?

I agree with you on this. People getting into online businesses or any other business for that expecting instantaneous results will most likely not find it. It takes time and consistent effort!

From hard experience i have learned the counsel you are giving. Be careful who you work with, even if its family or a friend they may not be the best to work with.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    chase_buie, May 30, 2014 IP
  11. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly how many people have $10k to $20k to unload on a website that may or may not work? These days most people are lucky to keep their head about water which is why they are looking to make extra money online.

Greg

Soulwatcher, May 30, 2014 IP
  12. Tom hanks

Tom hanks Member

Best Answers:
    I think Amazon.

Tom hanks, May 30, 2014 IP
  13. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Reselling articles for profit. Info products are also one of my favorite ways to make money.

Mr Right, May 30, 2014 IP
  14. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I sell on Amazon and I can assure you, it isn't that productive. The main problem with Amazon is the fees: they charge you a monthly fee for just listing your products there; then you pay 20% for every sale (and they calculate not just the sale cost in this, they also add what the customer paid for shipping as well); if you have to ship your products, that's another $0.07 for the label, and if you use PayPal, they still get their cut.

The second problem is that if someone else is selling what you are selling for less than you're selling it for, your listing doesn't get displayed on the product page. Amazon will always show the cheapest listing when someone goes to your product, even if they are on your seller profile page and click on your product there; if oyur product isn't the cheapest, it will not show up on that product page. They can still find your product by clicking the link beneath it that says "__ new from $__ ", but if yours is higher, why would they buy it after seeing one for less?

I also freelance as a website designer and SEO consultant for small business owners in my area.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
    Jameyson MacDonald, May 31, 2014 IP
  15. Rocawear

Rocawear Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My advice would be to browse around the general internet marketing scene and read as much as you can for a few weeks. There is plenty of valuable free information out there. You should then have a pretty good idea about what will suit your personal circumstances. Depending on how much time you have available, you may need to invest time into projects that can be easily outsourced. If however you have alot of time you can then chose to put time into projects that require alot of your time. Either way you will still need to be putting several hours a week into your project, its just a matter of working out what works best for you. Something that you start out doing may not be what you end up doing long term, there are alot of money making methods that are short term but do not provide very good longevity.

After you have spent time researching various ways to invest time into online marketing and what methods will be the best for you, you will then need to become laser focused on that, and only that method. It is so easy to be distracted by other methods which may seem more attractive at the time. If you go down this path you will never truly get the best out of any of your ventures.

Personally if I was you I would get a handle on what SEO is and how to get good at it, SEO underpins alot of different money making methods. There are plenty of opportunities with SEO. Local Seo, CPA marketing, authority/niche website marketing, affiliate marketing. All of these will make you money if you are prepared to stick at it. You should also get a good grip of basic html and how to build wordpress websites which are not hard.

Rocawear, May 31, 2014 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  16. Hireforgood

Hireforgood Member

Best Answers:
    marry rich

Hireforgood, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  17. H2key

H2key Member

Best Answers:
    Me? I have a mix of dozens of methods like cpa, ebay, offering services, courses sale, and this just the beginning of my IM business,

H2key, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  18. BITW

BITW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google adsense is best way to earn huge in legit way

BITW, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  19. MC Lee

MC Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I found an interesting product which just help me to build my financial profile by a huge loop

Just wanted to share to u guys, feel free to take a look it does not cost for just looking

www.moneyclub4me.com

MC Lee, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  20. kaibril

kaibril Member

Best Answers:
    Just some ideas:
    • Be a freelancer
    • Be an article writer
    • Affiliate marketing
    • Forum poster
    • Blogger
    Align your work with your skills.