1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your best marketing channel that has driven you the most of conversions?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mindarya, Jan 9, 2022.

Hi everyone!
    Do you have marketing channel that drives your business a lot of conversions? Please mention also your business niche.

mindarya, Jan 9, 2022 IP
  2. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    It depends from business to business, aren't some universal formula for it, but from my experience, I would say that forums, display ads and push notifications bring the most conversions, although these are more traffic sources than marketing channels, I think you will be able to get the point.

VortexAlpha, Jan 18, 2022 IP
  3. solobeton

solobeton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question as the best marketing channel for driving conversions will vary depending on your business and its target audience. However, some of the most popular channels for driving conversions include online advertising, email marketing, and search engine optimization.

Online advertising can be a great way to reach a large audience quickly and efficiently. Utilizing a variety of channels, such as paid search, social media advertising, and programmatic advertising, can help you target your ideal customers and get your message in front of them.

Email marketing is another powerful tool for driving conversions. By sending regular email newsletters or offers to your subscribers, you can keep your brand top-of-mind and encourage them to take action.

Finally, search engine optimization (SEO) is a long-term strategy that can be used to increase traffic to your website and generate more leads and conversions. By optimizing your website for search engines and creating relevant and engaging content, you can help your business rank higher in SERPs and attract more customers.

solobeton, Feb 25, 2022 IP
  4. DigitalDhwani

DigitalDhwani Member

Best Answers:
    There is no right answer to this question but here is my experience, I have gotten great response for my sportswear/active wear brand via influencer marketing on social media
    My target audience was genZ and most of them are gaga about influencers bloggers youtubers, with a tight budget, I reached out to 5 influencers (micro, nano, mid tier, mega, macro)
    and i was surprised with the response and conversion i got

This was my personal experience with a young brand

You can also try Email Marketing
    Google ads
    Facebook ads
    SMS campaigns
    Sometimes even cold calling can help you get great converts

DigitalDhwani, Feb 26, 2022 IP
  5. Yitzchak

Yitzchak Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys! Have you ever tried sms marketing or email marketing? Now I am looking for software that will notify my customers about news, updates and other things. But I'm not sure, is sms sendings still a relevant way to notify customers? Maybe emails are better?
    I`ve found this bulk email sender https://www.massmailsoftware.com/india/bulkmail/ and I'm gonna try it soon.
    Anyone tried?
    Thanks for your opinion!

Yitzchak, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  6. aurorazero

aurorazero Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with SMS and email marketing is Spam. If people do not wish to receive your emails or sms they chuck it in spam and you get lost. Most real email providers that allow email marketing require a double opt in policy so they do not end up on spam lists. Many cell providers are fighting spam by labeling calls and sms as Scam Likely. This allows the end user to auto block calls and sms from those services.

I am afraid bad apples have ruined this already.

aurorazero, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  7. Drand2000

Drand2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wasn't interested in this before.

Drand2000, Mar 31, 2022 IP
  8. KleenSoft

KleenSoft Peon

Best Answers:
    My best marketing channel is Facebook and Youtube which provides me with the best results.

My business niche is travel

KleenSoft, Apr 1, 2022 IP
  9. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Do what you love and love what you do. Persistency, great articles and engaging posts will definitely help, regardless of the platform as personally don't think one size fits all.
    Best thing to do is experiment until you find your right mix of interaction and results.

Harvey Wolf, Apr 1, 2022 IP