1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is www.vreaulaptop.ro ???

Discussion in 'Websites' started by MihaiP, May 14, 2004.

MihaiP, May 14, 2004 IP
  2. expat

expat Stranger from a far land

Best Answers:
    Hi,

site looks nice. I can't tell you much about flash.

I had one problem when requesting the page Despre Noi (stuck)

As you run in your native language you may want to start using the language tag

<meta http-equiv="content-language" content="ro">

<title>.:: VREAU LAPTOP - HOME ::.</title>

you have 60+ characters why not use them ?

<noframes><body>

Frames as always are debatable but a great place to put a nice chunk of text for both se's and visitors.

</body></noframes>

Only the top engines examine flash.

The download page immediately started a download - it may be my set up but if it would be better to have one explanatory page as I think you are offering a nice xls with comparative data etc also this would be a good place to ask politely for registration to send new offers if and when available.

On an e commerce site I would always expect privacy / security statement

a who are we or e-com statement explaining payments returns waranty service etc ppp

and as you deal in third party products a nice disclaimer may well be apropriate.

Ah and I could not link to your site???? Good quality links are important just don;t be tempted to link exchange or link to just anyone out there....

I have no data on the infrastructure in Romania but if you are likely to encounter a large proportion of dial up >56k users a couple of non flash pages?

Hope it helps and best of luck
    M

expat, May 14, 2004 IP
  3. MihaiP

MihaiP Peon

Best Answers:
    wateva... enyone...

MihaiP, Jun 9, 2004 IP
  4. pstatus

pstatus Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the flash layout... looks good... Search engines dont pick up on flash though, did you make some links in html that will get your links indexed? Keep it up man!!! :D

pstatus, Jun 13, 2004 IP