1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is trust flow and trust rank ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by terrygraton, Sep 21, 2013.

Hi,
    All SEO experts.

I would like to know that trust flow and trust rank are same or different.
    Trust Rank have any existence in SEO, If yes can you provide me tools by which i can check trust rank.
    Could you explain in details about both.

Thanks to every body in advance.

Cheers.

terrygraton, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  2. schgrv

schgrv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trust flow can run through several pages, continuing to pass authority (link juice). Trust flow is passing through individual sites through the entire web on regular basis. Each individual link that

passes from one website to another, passes through authority to the referring domain.

TF usually desists as the pages increases. It is important for SEO because one really high quality link is worth more to a website than hundreds of low quality links.If your trust flow score is very low and the citation flow score is very high, this can ultimately attract a penalty and/or the Google Penguin update. The reason the scores in the back link profile are so reversed would be due to the fact that spammy tactics have been used in the past.

The TrustRank is a metric to analyze the quality of websites .

You can use Link Research tool to analyze both trust flow as wel as trust Rank.

schgrv, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  3. terrygraton

terrygraton Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi, schgrv

Could you provide me Trust Rank checker tool URL ?

So i can directly check Trust Rank of websites.

terrygraton, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  4. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Citation Flow – This number predicts how influential a URL might be based on the number of sites linking to it. The more links that the site has, the higher it’s Citation Flow.

Trust Flow – This number predicts how trustworthy a URL might be based on a backlink’s proximity to trusted domains. Links from within trusted neighbourhoods are more trustworthy than links from spammy neighbourhoods.

Kanonig, Sep 22, 2013 IP