1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is " Traffic buying " ?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by kpkumar39, Sep 19, 2013.

Hi all ,

Let Me know full info about " Traffic buying " ..Whats it ? How can I use that ...

kpkumar39, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  2. Gugulethu - Blogging Pro

Gugulethu - Blogging Pro Member

Best Answers:
    I think traffic buying is going to a site like facebook, google adwords and buy ad space. I don't really understand your question. You want to buy traffic?

3. kpkumar39

kpkumar39 Member

Best Answers:
    I Mean to say ,Heard the word " Traffic Buying " from my opponents .They are not going to do any paid campaigns ,simply targeting on Buy the Traffic ..

kpkumar39, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  4. anonymous01

anonymous01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To buy traffic is to pay to have visitors sent to your site.
    It can be banners, adwords, pop-unders, and many others :)

anonymous01, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get into other methods for your traffic, such as link, banner, or traffic exchanges and even Pay per Click. You can also purchase traffic directly.
    While I have stated before that you should be willing to give up some cash, to ask that you give up hundreds of dollars on a relatively new blog won’t accomplish anything.
    Pay per Click is a potentially dangerous game and requires some serious planning for it to be done correctly, so you should read up on that before trying it.

ktp2012, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  6. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The most appropriate option to get the full knowledge about the "Traffic buying" is searching on Google . That would also brought instant results with guidelines from professionals. Here to get the full knowledge, you need a long time.

If I say frankly, posting such a thread is not seems really comprehensive & beneficial. People (like me) can guess that you might posted this thread just to increase your post count on DPF.

atsad, Nov 8, 2013 IP