1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is this type of keyword optimization called?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by G.S, Sep 18, 2014.

Supposed I have a website that is based on cars, and I'm highlighting a keyword four wheeler in my article, but this is not my targeted keyword. I'm using this keyword just for SEO practice and to improve my content visibility in the search engine. Can anyone please tell me what type of this keyword optimization or is it good or not?

G.S, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  2. GoFISH

GoFISH Peon

Best Answers:
    A website should generally consist of genuine content in relation to it's 'keywords'. For instance if you're targeting a website for 4x4 Vehicles, choose these as your 'main keywords' and 'keyphrases', talk about these more while mentioning cars and automobiles as these will be your 'secondary keywords' and 'keyphrases'. This is only a tip of the iceberg in relation to onsite SEO which you can employ.

A well structured website will naturally get better search results, due to its understanding and conformity to Search Engine / Browser & Accessibility Standards. For instance correct usage of Heading Tags, and implementing things such as Rich Snippets correctly help wonderfully in my opinion. I generally maintain my website toward a Google bias approach, naturally the other Search Engines usually repeat very similar results. But this is just a vaige explanation on SEO.

I recommend SEOBook as a good source of knowledge on employing responsive SEO techniques.

GoFISH, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  3. lionsms

lionsms Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword optimization bulk sms bangalore-lionsms (37).jpg is the act of researching, analyzing and selecting the best keywords to target to drive qualified traffic from search engines to your website.

lionsms, Sep 21, 2014 IP