1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is this charge from YAHOO *SM BUS/MAIL ?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Bebicul, Apr 7, 2007.

I woke up this morning to find $103 charged from my bank account by yahoo. It says POS DEBIT YAHOO *SM BUS/MAIL 800-318-0870 CA.
    Does anyone know what that is?
    I've been with them for about 8 months and this never happened. I tried to call, but they are closed for the weekend. And they just charged me the $40 for hosting 2 days ago.
    If anyone knows please let me know, just for peace of mind. Thanks!

Bebicul, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  2. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    Smells like a fraudulent transaction using your financial details.
    If you haven't ordered new hosting lately, then chances are the same person has been testing your pockets repeatedly.

Clive, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  3. lucybubacik1

lucybubacik1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

please help. I have been charged on my credit card by YAHOO *SM BUS/MAIL 800-318-0870 US , 1 USD, 1 USD and 112 USD in the same day. I have never heart about this company. I live in czech republic. Please let me know, if you have same problem. How did you manage to cancel it? Please do you have any email adress on this company? I can not call there, because it is in USA. Does anybody know, how can they just take money from somebody credit card? I was in my bank, and they will check it, and hopefully cancel it, but i am still afraid, where they took my details from, and why. Thanks for any help. Lucy

lucybubacik1, Dec 7, 2009 IP