1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the unchargeable back way to get paid ?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Kiros, Apr 29, 2012.

Hello dear friends,

What is the way that if someone paid me through never gets right to ask for charge back ?

Someone will send me $XXXX dollars and that is huge number to me and i'm scared of charge back and we have only paypal as payment method and using escrow is not on my mind due to fees.

I can tell'em to write certain message on payment such "no rights of asking for refund"..etc
    but will it works ?! or there is payment method can't ask for refund later ?!

thanks for help

Kiros, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  2. efe5072

efe5072 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell him to send the payment as gift

efe5072, May 6, 2012 IP
  3. amsomu

amsomu Peon

Best Answers:
    If he uses credit card to pay you mean...Yes he can charge back you no matter what he write as message as no rights of asking for refund because he might have used stolen CC to pay you .so when the real owner of the CC comes to know about these UN-authorized transaction mean he might open a dispute through his cc company then you will lose the case no matter of message what he have written...

Better use wire-transfer...No one can charge back you....

amsomu, May 6, 2012 IP
  4. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use escrow.com, there's no other option if you're looking for headache-free way to get the money safely at the same time saving the buyer from being worried for a potential scam.

Cucumba123, May 7, 2012 IP