1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the stupidest fall out/argument you have had

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hbk48942, Jul 5, 2015.

remember saying my mate looked like a teacher and he didnt speak to me for the rest of the day.

hbk48942, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  2. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    Conversation between me and le ex-girlfriend while shopping:

Her: "Which dress looks better on me?" - She said while holding a pair of dresses.

This is the trap of all traps. Honestly, I wanted to shoot myself during our shopping trips - it sucked and it takes her a couple of hours to pick a pair of jeans. I looked for the

Me: "Babe, I think the one you tried six stores back is the best option, you know, the red one. Don't pick the one with horizontal stripes."

By remembering what she wore six hours back, I managed to convince her that I care and that I was paying attention. I thought I hit a home run!

Her: "They say stripes make you look fat. Am I that fat that you don't want me to wear the striped one?"

Oh gosh I gave up and went silent at that time. She was pissed at me for a week.

mikhailblaze, Jul 6, 2015 IP