1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the search criteria in froogle ?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by khudania, Aug 10, 2005.

I am quite new to Froogle. I had uploaded the feed. But when I do a search on my product I dont get my products in the search results. Now my question is on which column does the search is performed ? Is it "name" or the "description" column?

khudania, Aug 10, 2005 IP
  2. Lyle

Lyle Peon

Best Answers:
    Froogle is a products search engine. Therefore it searches via the product name but can include different products if searched for a brand name or something that is partially included in your products name.. EG.. if you search for "widgets" you'll find that you'll get results of all the products that has the term "blue widgets" and the term "widgets" in it and most likely in the last pages of the serps you'll get products that has the term "blue" in it.

You'll have to check you Merchant Home and see how many of your products succeeded and how many are life..The is a link provided to see your store or you can just search for ........ store:yourstoreID.....in froogle

Hope that helps

Lyle, Aug 10, 2005 IP
  3. khudania

khudania Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanx !!
    Ya thats seems to be what is expected ! I have pharma based site and has products containing likes buspar 90 mg. When I search it on froogle, I can see many of the stores listed but not mine , I think need to put more keywords in the name column !!

khudania, Aug 11, 2005 IP
  4. Lyle

Lyle Peon

Best Answers:
    Is your site active in Froogle? Go to the Merchant center and check if it approved your feed and if it did then click on the VIEW IN FROOGLE link and it should show you all your products for your site that was successfully inserted. If not then there should be details as to what was wrong with your feed

Lyle, Aug 11, 2005 IP