1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the required content every perl,python script must have to run?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by postcd, Sep 25, 2017.

Hello,

i want to detect perl and python scripts not by file name extension, but by content. So i want to ask if there is some content that every python or every perl script MUST contain in order to be successfully run as such? The content without which it will fail to run? If there is no such content, then what are most common footprints of these two script types?

Thank You in advance for the response.

postcd, Sep 25, 2017 IP
  2. ThePHPMaster

ThePHPMaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ThePHPMaster, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just to add... I also think it's irrelevant to try to find out what programming language a web site uses... Most web sites can be programmed in any language and the success of those sites depend on the architecture which you will never find out unless you have the code in hand.

NetStar, Oct 15, 2017 IP
    ThePHPMaster likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I figured he'd bought one of those packs of "1000 scripts" and needed to sort through them.

We could save him time by assuring him that they're likely to be either nulled, crap, obsolete or all of the above.

sarahk, Oct 15, 2017 IP