1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the process of the .blog domain registration?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by thetechtalk, Nov 10, 2016.

Who should i contact to get more details about .blog domain registrations i did at get.blog

I pre-registered couple of domains at get.blog and i noticed that they don't have a dashboard or user area where i can see my domains. As of today my domains should be either active or i should have got email about auctions. Sending email at doesn't get any response.

I just got a email from Automattic Inc that says i should click the link to verify my domain as per ICANN and link is broken.

pre.opensrs.net/registrant/?verification_id=*****&key=*****&rid=****

It looks like spam with text of urgency
    "Failure to follow the above link and complete this process will eventually lead to the suspension of your domain name(s)."

thetechtalk, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  2. bxuser

bxuser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Thetechtalk,

I don't think you will have the domain names until it goes live on November 21st.

bxuser, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  3. thetechtalk

thetechtalk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure why would they keep .blog registration process so secretive. No clear process definition, Literally no support, No number to call. I feel like i am applying domain for free. They also kept all the good domains to themselves and still list it as available for pre-registration. lot of good domains now redirect to wordpress.com

thetechtalk, Nov 14, 2016 IP