1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the process for getting fast google ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SalishaBrown, Feb 23, 2012.

I want my sites ranking fast in google . Which process should be effective Onpage or Off Page seo .

My Sites is Quick Same Day Loans

SalishaBrown, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. madison37

madison37 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both things are important. But most important its "on page"

madison37, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  3. matty_wllson

matty_wllson Peon

Best Answers:
    Both On and Off page are necessary to get rank a website in search results. Without On page you can't do your Off page work and without Off page you can't create quality back links. So both are important.

matty_wllson, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  4. premierwebstrategies

premierwebstrategies Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, you need to worry about your on-page optimization first. This is due to the fact that it can be a "one and done" type deal with only minor changes in the future to follow industry best practices. Once you've optimize your web pages then you should worry about off-page optimization. Sadly your niche is very saturated and it's not that simple to build quality, relevant backlinks. I'd start by looking at your top competitors backlinks and see what you can do to mimic them.

premierwebstrategies, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  5. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Both on-page and off-page are important but you should do on-page first. After that when you do off-page than Google will see your already optimazed pages which will boost your rank better and faster. Nowadays I never do off-page without doing on-page optimization first and so far my results are really well.

cesarian, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  6. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy lots of textlinks with your main keyword in its anchor text from related sites with a high PR. That should get you on top very quickly. All a question of money tho.

sousen, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  7. spaculus

spaculus Peon

Best Answers:
    Do the PPC for your sites...Or Increase the SEO work for your targeted words of sites....

spaculus, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  8. adseo

adseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try to increase the crawl rate of your site it located in google webmaster tools, like you just droped the content as much daily as you can

adseo, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  9. rcosman

rcosman Peon

Best Answers:
    Start with onpage and then off page. You need to select your keywords to target first. Since your in a really tough market, I'd suggest a long tail key word perhaps including a local city and area to help you compete and get ranked. Even then, you will need an inital set up and assessment, and then monthly SEO. Given the nature of your buisiness, you're going to need some online reputation management too so you know what people are saying about your business.:D

rcosman, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  10. emilystephi

emilystephi Member

Best Answers:
    I saw your website!!
    It is in completely mess!!!! Need to perform the On-page perfectly. Otherwise you are not gonna make bucks on it!!
    Check your competitors first and learn how they implemented their website ready for erning big bucks..

emilystephi, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  11. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with everyone, with the on-site first before you decide to promote your site.

Realistic Scenario: I come to your site through one of your backlinks and I come to your site and I see 2 things at first. 1) web design 2) what your all about as in the content your providing. If I`m disappointed on what you have to show, I`ll most likely leave.

James Byun, Feb 24, 2012 IP