1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the most trouble you have ever got into?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hbk48942, Jun 8, 2015.

for me - getting a dentention for not doing homework , getting sent to the head teacher for talking to much and getting reported to a teacher for leaving the school at lunch time to go to the shop.

hbk48942, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  2. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't got into much trouble so far - I like to lead a peaceful life.

However, in school I had got enough detentions for several of the things that you have mentioned already. Additionally, I have failed in exams, bunked exams, got poor marks etc.

uttoransen, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Well now you are hanging out with people who have been deported, sent to INS prison and sent to regular prison as well as a stack of us who would freak if we got anything more than a parking ticket :)

sarahk, Jun 9, 2015 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  4. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah...
    All kinds of school detentions - check
    Spending a night at prison - check
    Political arrest - check

Not proud of it, but its a life experience nonetheless ;)

Rado_ch, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Now, that's interesting. What did you do?

qwikad.com, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  6. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    Back in the days I was a member of a nationalistic party here. As with many such parties around the world, the government did not fancy them a lot. And, as with such cases, the ruling parties were always looking for ways to make them look bad in the media (which they also have control of so the whole idea is kinda pointless for me). Long story short a few people were arrested during a demonstration holding what they called "anti-government banners that aim to disrupt their reputation" and charged with hooliganism. That all happened during a peace procession on one of our national holidays.

Funny thing is that the big "hooligans" were me, a 15 yo boy, an elderly gentleman that has its own business and a 65yo lady. After a night in jail and going to a few hearings the ludicrous charges were logically dropped. But the whole idea was to stop the procession and show arrests of "bad people" on TV so they got what they wanted. Unpleasant experience as a whole but standing for your beliefs can often get you into trouble anyways ;)

Rado_ch, Jun 9, 2015 IP
    sarahk, qwikad.com and jrbiz like this.
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Great story. It takes a lot of courage to stand up against the government and face retribution for your beliefs. Hopefully, the experience made you stronger.

jrbiz, Jun 9, 2015 IP
    Rado_ch and qwikad.com like this.
  8. sparky5693

sparky5693 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A couple days after I received my drivers license, I decided it would be a good time to see how fast my car would go. My car as you can imagine being a new driver, and a kid, was not a very good car, but considering it was floored for 30 miles was going way too fast. My next mistake was thinking the cop I passed was asleep. Long story short, my parents had to pick me up from the police station, and it was quite awhile before I could drive again. Looking back, I had no idea how my kid brain thought that was gonna be a good idea.

sparky5693, Jun 9, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. ThinkMoores

ThinkMoores Member

Best Answers:
    when i am in my college i was involve in hazing and that's the reason my i kicked out in my college school...

ThinkMoores, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  10. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    Well, for one it taught me to always have one in mind when trusting the media. I've seen first hand how a completely organised and peace procession can turn into a "menace to society" in the evening news. And if you haven't seen it personally you'd naturally take it as a fact.

I did get out of politics shortly after the incident though. The story itself had nothing to do with it, the party just started to take a different turn and this turn was no longer in sync with my personal beliefs. Glad I did so too, today they are even more hated and they definitely turned into mindless fanatics in the last couple of years, constantly involved in scandals and hiring shady people.

Was a fun experience while it lasted... ;)

Rado_ch, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds a lot like some of our political parties here, as well... ;)

jrbiz, Jun 10, 2015 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  12. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been through a lot of troubles during my college days, but I never got a detention. Simply because our school doesn't have one. If there's one, I'll certainly be a regular :D The weird thing is that though lot of professors hate my gut, there are like a lot times they've sent me to academic competitions.

Vitarank, Jun 12, 2015 IP