1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the most effective learning method for photoshop video tutorials?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by eBooster, Jun 19, 2014.

Hi all,

I have noticed that when I learning from a video tutorial step by step by doing this last a the same time it take more time than when I watched the video from the beginning to the end then tried to do make same project (obviously by sometimes again re-watching part of the video, especially with tutorial for photoshop).

Also, by curiosity I would like to know if it tends to be the same for you.

eBooster, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  2. Pureau

Pureau Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess it depends on what works for you. If time isn't an issue, do you learn more by following it step by step or by watching the whole tutorial first, trying to go as far as you can but going back to the video to get past bits you are stuck on?

For me, when I'm following a tutorial, I follow it step by step. Since this is a slower process I find I can retain more. But your question is entirely subjective.

Pureau, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  3. gyanender

gyanender Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello,
    As i think watching step by step is a good idea instead of watching form beginning to end because in step by step you can implement that too easily. So i suggest you to go with this.
    Thanks......

gyanender, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  4. eBooster

eBooster Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi agree with both of you. Thanks all.

eBooster, Aug 31, 2014 IP