1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the hardest Technical SEO questions you have ever faced....

Discussion in 'SEO' started by adspace, Oct 8, 2016.

Hello Friends,
    Sometime i am thinking That i am perfect in SEO But when we meet someone they asked us Extra technical question or you can say that they have depth knowledge in SEO
    So i want to know What are the hardest Technical questions in SEO
    i have some question in my mind if anyone have any idea please explain me.
    1- How can page layout algorithm affect site's rankings?
    2- How does semantic search, social signals and Google rankings are related to each other?

Thanks

adspace, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It should be obviously logical that search engines don't care about a page's layout. They don't index layouts, they index the content, the words.

They also have many, many signals to use to rank pages. Most of these will be on-page. But we don't know exactly what every signal is or just as important, the weight of each. It's a good intellectual game to try to figure it out or think how we would build our own search engine but each one of us would use different signals and have different weights. There's not necessarily a relation between them, they are just information used to accomplish a task.

Lucid Web Marketing, Oct 10, 2016 IP