1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the First Thing you will do when you win a $1 Million Lottery

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nks, Apr 27, 2012.

  1. Seqqa

    Seqqa Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,695
    Likes Received:
    62
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    115
    #41
    Lol this, although $1m sounds cool doesn't go very far in the western world now.
    SEMrush
     
    Seqqa, Oct 8, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. hashif

    hashif Active Member

    Messages:
    1,747
    Likes Received:
    5
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    80
    #42
    I would deposit money in ma bank account..after that i would buy a new car ..etc etc..:)
     
    hashif, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. wasirenan22

    wasirenan22 Peon

    Messages:
    129
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #43
    I will lose my consciousness and will do what my unconscious mind say.
     
    wasirenan22, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  4. -jay-

    -jay- Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    2,311
    Likes Received:
    47
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    160
    #44
    1 million is not that much money anymore. I would not quit my job. Just pay off some bills then save the money to pass on to my kids.
     
    -jay-, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  5. beoding

    beoding Peon

    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #45
    I will spend my money. Buy anything I want.
     
    beoding, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  6. beacon.seo

    beacon.seo Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,285
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    123
    #46
    i would definitely by a house and car.
     
    beacon.seo, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  7. juerald

    juerald Active Member

    Messages:
    352
    Likes Received:
    11
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    65
    #47
    hahaha :pP

    If i win 1Milion$ i will stay for long time in caraibe..
     
    juerald, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  8. Smith15

    Smith15 Guest

    Messages:
    843
    Likes Received:
    9
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #48
    Buy a car....a good car....a very goood car.
     
    Smith15, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  9. hafij

    hafij Greenhorn

    Messages:
    512
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    18
    #49
    I will go for world travel..
     
    hafij, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  10. Digital_lover

    Digital_lover Member

    Messages:
    1,364
    Likes Received:
    5
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    43
    #50
    I will buy a laptop after getting it. I am badly in need of it.
     
    Digital_lover, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  11. joseprincely

    joseprincely Member

    Messages:
    343
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    36
    #51
    i dont believe in lottery, if suppose i win i be very happy and give treat to my friends.
     
    joseprincely, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  12. atomic_matt

    atomic_matt Peon

    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #52
    I will invest 70% of it in sure bonds and stocks, the other 30% will go towards a car, some nice, top Manhattan apartment rent and new tech.
     
    atomic_matt, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  13. Ozzie2008

    Ozzie2008 Active Member

    Messages:
    1,964
    Likes Received:
    21
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    93
    #53
    I wouldn't immediately quit my job. I'd spend the next month going to work and annoying my boss :) hahaha
     
    Ozzie2008, Nov 30, 2012 IP