1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is The Fastest Most Effective Way To PR0 To PR1

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by chea, Nov 15, 2012.

Title explains it. I got a couple movie sites. If I want to go from PR0 to PR1 what do I have to do to achieve that?
    I have lots of content and my site is SEO ready, I just want to know: What do I do now? lol

chea, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  2. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are no fastest way to get a high page rank or rank from 0 to 4.PR completely depends onm Google which they assign depending on the page importance,..You need to post good quality articles on a regualr basis and build good quality baklinks on a regular basis to get it to PR 4.But still it is impossible to say that your efforts will pay you since It depends on Google or their bot how they see your site.

shuvo, Nov 15, 2012 IP
    chea likes this.
  3. jipolis7

jipolis7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first question is whether any page rank update has been organized after your site's was done.If no, you have to wait for the upcoming page rank update to see your site's page rank result. If yes, You should check the whole seo you have done for your site.

jipolis7, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  4. jesserim

jesserim Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no hard and fast rule in SEO. Just continue building quality links and Google would decide if your site deserves an increase in PR :)

jesserim, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  5. jackkavin

jackkavin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you making a good page rank you must need to make a strong and quality content and some quality backlinks i think one to get quality backlinks do follow you go official forum and making a part of discussion and get most power full back link i hope google update page rank next 3 month you do effort and making a good page rank and earn money more

jackkavin, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  6. madushanka

madushanka Peon

Best Answers:
    You asking what is the fastest WAY.but doing one technique repeat and repeat you cant be success.you need to combination of backlinks strategy.also number of backlinks didn't affect to your page rank.think about quality over quantity.How ever as i know sites which sharing movie,mp3 belongs to illegal property sharing category,so Google normally keep those sites in sandbox before they rank it.

madushanka, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  7. websolutions85

websolutions85 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just do SEO on your site and generate quality backlinks until Google update the PR

websolutions85, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  8. chea

chea Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay thanks for the replies. I'll keep working on back-linking and quality back-linking. And I've been thinks about adding unique content. Maybe tutorials on movie related topics. And in the meantime I'll keep wait for the update.

chea, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  9. davidgaffer

davidgaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    simple thing to get pr... post some news on news related sites ex: huffintonpost, newyorktimes, cnn..... and they'll give powerful backlink to you. after a month see your Pr.

davidgaffer, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  10. coper56

coper56 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO simply, i have lauched a site 2 months ago and it's now PR2, on going SEO can help a lot. If you would like to talk about how your website can get ranked fast, PM me to chat if you'd like. Best of Luck

coper56, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  11. george.v

george.v Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need quality seo optimized content and quality backlinks to your site. I suggest using writing articles and submitting them to article directories, and submiting you site to blog and website directories,submitting your RSS feed to RSS directories.

george.v, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  12. nophin

nophin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to get good PR is have unique content on your website first. Now you need to get back links from authority sites. Try to get backlinks from high PR sites. You need to have your links on the page with the PR if you can. However PR is just bragging rights. It's like saying I have more hair on my chest than you. If you are selling your site than PR will help. If you are trying to make money you need traffic and conversions.

nophin, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  13. titleseo

titleseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you need page rank in short easy way then i will suggest using directory submission and social bookmarking submission. Both are effective way of using page rank. Submit your website to as many directories you will find online. Social bookmarking will help you to generating visitors everyday.

titleseo, Nov 18, 2012 IP