1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the essence of blogging?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Suvarchas, Apr 12, 2017.

I am feeling a little bit confused and in a dilemma regarding my blog. Of course I am firm with my niche, Guitar. But I am thinking what defines my blog. I know I can't compete with the huge guitar tutorial sites. Till now I have published I have posted 21 post on my site in 4 months and have a total of 1,191 visitors in total in the course 4 months. The major source of traffic being Flipboard.

I have seen other blog posts which don't seem to be HOW TO DO IT posts or TOP 10 LIST posts and they are doing well. So how do I decide what is acceptable and what is not. I don't want to make another tutorial site. Will posting news and interviews be good? And yes then how should I get access to it. If I read someone else's blog and write blog about that will it not be the same thing in other words and Plagiarism. Should I post stories of my every day progress with guitar.
    What it should be?

https://guitarisbliss.wordpress.com/

This is my blog.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Suvarchas, Apr 12, 2017 IP