1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the easiest way to get into DMOZ?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by samhagin, Mar 27, 2009.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D

If you were connected to a lie detector while posting, it would probably blow a fuse. ;)

You didn't think I knew about what was going on in real estate section, did you? :D

gworld, May 6, 2009 IP
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you think I did anything in that need be hidden, you obviously still dont know anything about the RE section.

If you can provide a shred of verification for your repeated vague allegations about me being involved in abuse there do so.
    You provide backup for that and I will quit Digitalpoint... fail... and YOU quit.

Please feel free to put your login where your big fat mouth is. Otherwise it's obvious you're just lying.

ADDED:
    Just ftr... the TOS for this forum includes the following:
    Personal attacks against people, or sites will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone or their site, take it up with them personally.
    You've repeatedly stated in this thread that I was involved in abuse (and havent provided a shred to back it). If the mods do their job and remove you, it isnt some plot, it's just them someone enforcing the rules.

robjones, May 6, 2009 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Is the little man with big hat upset and going to run to mods crying? You know the hat doesn't make the man, don't you? ;)
    I didn't do any personal attacks on you, I just said I know what was going on in Real estate section. Why did you take it personally, is there a guilty conscious?:rolleyes:

gworld, May 6, 2009 IP
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I won't bother recapping the allegations... arguing with trolls is a waste and you appear to have an inflated opinion of how much credibility you have.
    I will admit to getting a kick outta watching you dig your own hole in here then screaming to the heavens when you get caught. You're a riot. :p

robjones, May 6, 2009 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Typical Bush supporter, all talk but no stomach for fight. I remember you were saying that you were Marine, it would have been funny if you ever saw action. Running to your Sergeant, crying and complaining that people are shooting at you. :D

Outside of DMOZ senior editors circle, my credibility is doing fine as you can see from different members posts but I wonder why you and your friends don't like me? :rolleyes::D

gworld, May 6, 2009 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't imagine how this thread could go farther off track, so pardon me if I dont elect to indulge your delusions of adequacy further by continuing to answer the drivel. :p

robjones, May 6, 2009 IP
  7. gino

gino Member

Best Answers:
    grease the editor

gino, May 8, 2009 IP
  8. amitylounge

amitylounge Peon

Best Answers:
    it has been more than 6 weeks...no response from dmoz...:(

amitylounge, May 11, 2009 IP
    CODForum likes this.
  9. CODForum

CODForum Guest

Best Answers:
    Pay a publisher

CODForum, May 11, 2009 IP
  10. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, VS. you? Yeah, OK, I can see it now ;) You are a pretty good guy, most of the time, lol.

Qryztufre, May 12, 2009 IP
  11. DesertWarrior

DesertWarrior Banned

Best Answers:
    :eek:
    blasphemy
    how can you think something like this is actually possible? Do you have solid proof? (just kidding man, I believe you) :)

DesertWarrior, May 12, 2009 IP