1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the difference between create page and advertise page in Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by MuraliM, Aug 14, 2012.

Hi friends
    i am seo 1 yr exp i am searching for new job
    what is the difference between create page and advertise page and fans page and groups page and like page in Facebook
    use of these pl explain about these please

MuraliM, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  2. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before creating a thread, use your favourite search engine and the forum search.

GMF, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. Rahat.k

Rahat.k Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    you can create a page in a facebook very easily after following some easy steps. But if you will advertise it using the facebook option they will ask for the money for your page promotion, So try to gain likes to your page so that it will get the affiliation as soon as possible.

THANKS.

Rahat.k, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. mamtak

mamtak Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    If you have company then only you can create page for company profile and company profile page has options to add the likes, fans and all that buttons.you can like or become the fan for that page but cannot be a friend because it is company profile page.
    Advertise page: it is not free you have to pay for that. i think it not page it the advertiseing on facebook.
    Groups page: there is no groups on facebook. it is on the Linkedin where you can create the private or public groups.

Thanks for asking this question.

mamtak, Aug 14, 2012 IP