1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the deadline for specifying payment method?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by trektheusa, Oct 15, 2013.

I remember it being the 20th if you have the new payment setup. I have a need to change my bank account at the last second and need to know the latest I can change my account this month and still get paid this month

trektheusa, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  2. henry_nguyen

henry_nguyen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same question too.. anyone?

My primary bank account has been frozen and I need to switch to another bank.

My payment for sure will return back to adsense and I would like to know when they are going to resend the payment?

thnks

henry_nguyen, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  3. trektheusa

trektheusa Member

Best Answers:
    You have to set the monthly or hold by the 15th and the bank account by the 21st

trektheusa, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  4. henry_nguyen

Best Answers:
    Thnks

which mean i will not have any payment for this month since i just switch the bank today? and iam sure the payment for oct 21st will return.

henry_nguyen, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  5. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am being suddenly told on adsense page, i've hold the monthly payment which i didn't.
    Then later i check the payment mode which was earlier in Western Union, now it says PIP cancelled then again starting via WU on Oct 22nd
    What is going on ?

simple007, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  6. henry_nguyen

Best Answers:
    got an answer from adsense today:

In case your old bank accepts the payment we will not be able to change anything for this month. When your old bank rejects the payment, it has to be credited to your AdSense account first and after that, Google will re-issue a payment to your new account (xxxxx). There is much variation on how quickly your bank rejects the payment and how soon Google's bank receives it and posts it to your AdSense account, therefore I can not provide you with the time frame.

Hope this helps,
    xxxxxxx
    The Google AdSense Team

henry_nguyen, Oct 23, 2013 IP