1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the cheapest or most reliable registrar to transfer/renew .com domains now?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Sapphiro, Aug 12, 2017.

Hi all,

Godaddy's price is getting ridiculous from $8.19 last time to now $15 usd etc.
    SEMrush
    Name.com's is cheaper at $12.99, but does anybody here has any good recommendation for any other registrar?

Thanks

Regards,
    Felix Tan

Sapphiro, Aug 12, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. DanielBlue

DanielBlue Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. But they have a good marketing! There is absolutely now reason to get a domain with them, only if you are into auctions maybe…

For the pest price I can recommend going with uniregistry, internet.bs or namesilo. If I remember right they all offer free whois privacy. Namesilo does not offer support at the weekend and also they have a bit strange UI. Don’t remember about the support hours of the other two. I have accounts with them and all domains work fine. If you (maybe) need support from time to time then in my opinion namecheap is top. They are always there to help if you screw up with something. Since about one year I get all new domains with uniregistry.

DanielBlue, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  3. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would personally recommend Namecheap or Namesilo. Both have good prices that are much better than GoDaddy and have great support.

If you are looking for price comparisons on many of the top registrars then you may want to check out domcomp.

ulterios, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  4. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may try Namecheap
    they provide best support I ever seen and also provide monthly discount offer
    you may ask them any question before buying

shakiba.proba, Aug 14, 2017 IP