1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best way to rank a yt video on Google and youtube?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Mohamad Zidani, Aug 24, 2016.

Hello!

what is the best way to rank a yt video on Google and youtube?

Mohamad Zidani, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  2. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You make your video, choose the keywords you want to target and want to rank for, if your content in your video is relevant google will rank accordingly.

I make an sell gaming PC's and like to build with the AMD 860k Processor,, So I make videos on youtube and target ""AMD 860k Processor"" That is my target audience.
    And by sticking with my keywords I now rank No.3 in google serp and No.2 and No.5 spot on youtube search page

If you stick with your keywords, google will notice..

satguy, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    in the past, you can first unlisted a video and start sending a view, let say 100 view or more. After that just make your video public and I believe your video will on the top of youtube search but but in google search.

but that was long time ago, not working now.. :p

robyries, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  4. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe, and I've done that too, there are a few things you can do to make your video go "Viral".
    For example... I doesn't matter which niche you're in. Just:

- Have Some Controversial Headline/Title...
    YouTube gives every video some opportunity and present it in front of the viewers. However, if they aren't clicking and seeing the video, it means your title isn't exciting enough. So, the best thing you can do is to work on your titles and make them a tad more controversial. Since, people love to see controversial things and love to share and comment on them as well.

- Sometimes, Negativity Wins... Use negativity in a fun way. For instance, make videos like, "How to make the worst dinner for your friends?" OR "How to make your teacher angry in 5 steps." These are negative videos with a bit of fun angle. Try it, and you won't regret.

- Long Tail Keywords Always Win... I've explained this thing numerous times. Long-Tail Keywords not just defeat your competition, but also help you in gaining the top position on YouTube and Google. Besides, the Google updates don't affect them either, as if you implement this strategy correctly, you won't have the competition, and Google won't have any reason to drop your rankings either.

billll, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  5. jackreview

jackreview Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    following completion of the video you can share it on the popular social networking site.

jackreview, Sep 12, 2016 IP