1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best Way to promote affiliate link?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by aamasum, Jul 13, 2017.

Hi,
    Hope your day is going well.
    Already I Have Started Affiliate program and made a site to promote Affiliate link but I don't get more traffic for my site. So I need your best suggest How to promote my site and get more organic traffic.
    Thanks

aamasum, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not such an expert but youtube its convert very well and its not so competitive like google .You must find low competition keywords and create value videos .Then you recomend people your affiliate offer

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  3. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    my best ways : fb groups, linkedin groups, g+ and forum

egoldzone, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good advice above. Social media and video are excellent platforms for attracting visitors. Video is especially hot right now.

What type of site are you promoting your affiliate offer on? If it's a blog site you can start publishing high-quality articles on it that are related to your niche. It's a slow method but over time the search engines will take notice and as long as your content gives value to their readers those search engines will send you the visitors.

JoeSpirit, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  5. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are good at creating videos, you should use Youtube. I will give you an example. Maybe you have come across a situation where you have to change the brakes of your car. Instead of paying a hefty sum to a garage for this fix, you decide to do the work yourself. Of course when it comes to repairs, you will do a Youtube search. You search for your car model followed by the text "replace brakes". What you will see is list of videos where people show how to replace the brakes on the specific car you have. To maximize their profits, the video creators don't only have video ads. They also put affiliate links in the video description that lead to websites that supposedly sell "quality" brakes.

MrKing01, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  6. Tammy Edgerly

Tammy Edgerly Peon

Best Answers:
    Youtube videos are a great way to market affiliate programs. A lot of affiliate marketers are making a nice income from YouTube alone. Just makes sure you target the right keywords and create an appealing video.

Tammy Edgerly, Jul 20, 2017 IP