1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best way to market affiliate program?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Successful300, Feb 1, 2017.

I have just joined an affiliate. how do i go about it in terms of traffic?

Successful300, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not to experienced but you can create videos around affiliate offers ,you can search blog related in your niches and post coments with a link bak to your site.facebook grops etc

Spartan14, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah yes the holy grail of internet marketing. There are many schools of thought on how to generate traffic. Two factors to consider Time VS. Money. If you have plenty of time to build traffic and you're not in a hurry, then the best way to generate traffic is:
    • FaceBook posts
    • YouTube Videos
    • Blogging
    • Post on Google Plus
    • Utilize SnapChat
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    But definitely put together a strategy, e.g. a schedule or plan on when and where you'll post. For example, Mondays post on Facebook and YouTube, Tuesdays post on Twitter and Instagram, and so on.

However, if you're in a little bit of a hurry or if just simply don't have a lot of time but you have some money to spend, you can always buy traffic. This is a little bit more tricky because as anyone who has purchased traffic can tell you there are a lot of hustlers out there that provide crappy traffic (mostly BOTS) for a real cheap price. But the safest way to buy traffic from what I've experienced and have seen others do are:
    • Google Adsense - this is a PPC (pay per click) service and can be affordable based upon what key words / terms you want to bid on
    • FaceBook Advertising - I have run FaceBook ads for a little as $5 a day and have had mixed results. Your success in this area is really dependent upon your copy and ad image
    • Bing Advertising - I have not personally used Bing advertising but I have heard it can be useful
    • Solo Ads - This is a very delicate area because as I had mentioned, there are tons of terrible traffic brokers out there. I have used mostly UDIMI and have had pretty good success with them. You can look at the history, ratings, and other factors of a wide variety of traffic vendors to help you find the best traffic supplier for your needs.
    • Banner Ads - You can buy banner ads and have them placed on high visibility websites. I haven't used this very much so you should probably do your research on this before buying any ads.
    Well, this should at least give you some ideas and get you started. Hopefully this is helpful to you. Cheers :D

Dana C. Beck, Feb 2, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's a great post. But I'd caution the OP though against posting affiliate links on some of the social media sites. It'll be considered to be spam and there's a real possibility that the user's account can/will be disabled (Google+ for instance).

AdSense probably won't work either since the ROI is not going to justify the money spent.

qwikad.com, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  6. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Only Select a Number of Excellent Products
    The first error a lot of internet promoters create is that they register with too many different internet marketing applications and try to enhance everything. Seeking internet marketing down this path can become very frustrating and you won’t be able to enhance any item properly. All you need in to be effective is a few of proper items to enhance. Try to understand the industry needs and look for items that arrange properly with the subject of your website.

2. Use Several Guests Resources to Promote Products
    Most internet promoters put up the ads only on their sites. There is no problem with this approach but know that there are many other traffic sources that you can tap into and enhance items simultaneously. The more website visitors you can send to the website the more your possibilities are of earning cash.

Google Google adwords can be used to drive website visitors a website. You simply create an ad in your adwords account then use your web weblink in the target web page URL of the ad. Obviously, you will have to consistently evaluate the alterations and see if the strategy cost is less than the strategy benefit so that the strategy running but I am sure you get the concept.

3. Test, Measure and Monitor Your Affiliate Campaign
    It is a very wise decision to use different item marketing strategies so you can figure out what is working and what is not. Try to do divided examining and evaluate the performance of each strategy then take actions accordingly. Changing a few things here and there can increase your benefit considerably. Be sure to put the advertising ad campaigns on different areas of your site’s pages. Some roles will create the ads more recognizable than others.

Most internet marketing applications will give you basic statistics that you may need but there is nothing avoiding you from using your own transformation monitoring software too. There are many alterations monitoring sofware out there that you can use to monitor your web strategy.

4. Research the Need for the Product
    If you try to sell a item that is in low requirement then possibilities are that you are not going to get many product sales no matter how hard you try. So it is a wise decision to spend a short time period exploring and finding out if a item that you are thinking of advertising is a item that your viewers needs. If your website gets reasonable traffic then you can do an paid study and easily get feedback from your website visitors.

5. Remain Present with New Methods and Techniques
    Affiliate marketing is a very aggressive field and people are always coming up with new methods. Try to keep up-to-date with these new methods and industry styles otherwise you will fall behind.

6. Select the Right Merchant
    When you enhance a item you also enhance the person or the organization who is behind the item so try to select smartly. You don’t want your website visitors go and buy a item following your guidance then return again disappointed. Do you think that this guest will return again to your website and take your guidance again? Most likely no; this can hurt your reliability in the long run. Usually, websites/company that offer good client support will have better client care so try to stick with advertising their items.

7. Use Beneficial Tools
    If you are serious about internet marketing then try to find resources that will help you be more efficient. There are many helpful resources out there. If you are using a WordPress powered website then consider getting a plug-in similar to the Affiliate Link Manager.

Don’t just hope and wish that visitors will buy; installation everything properly and ensure it is happen! If you think that visitors will click on your web hyperlinks and buy just because you placed a multitude of on the internet hyperlinks on your website then you are wrong! You need to have an organized plan set up. Affiliate marketing is a business so you will have a much better chance of being successful if you treat it like one.

robinymym, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  7. Jonnyg13

Jonnyg13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Realistically you are going to need a website to be profitable. I would recommend using wordpress as its very easy to learn. In terms of generating traffic I think other people have suggested more than enough methods to do that.

Jonnyg13, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  8. Dana C. Beck

Best Answers:
    Yes WordPress is great and it's free! (LOL)! There are also a wide variety of free themes you can use with WordPress as well. Secondly, you should definitely make sure your hosting company provides cPanel as this is one of the best (if not the best) domain management and development tools.

Dana C. Beck, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  9. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    I've been promoting CPA / affiliate offers for over 16 years.

Before I explain how I promote offers, I need to say that I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. That's because there is a clear connection between PPL offers and my traffic method.

It's also important to note that the reason why I promote PPL offers is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do if fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale to be made.

To generate traffic, I acquire fresh / targeted 3rd party data (email), which is data that the users have shown or expressed an interest in a specific vertical and have given permission to receive messages directly from third parties.

Technically I'm monetizing data. Because the data comes first and then based on the user's interest, I'm then sending them a relevant PPL offer that matches it.

So if I'm getting auto insurance data, I then send an auto insurance offer. If I'm getting education data, I then send an education offer. Etc, Etc, Etc...

The second reason why I heavily promote PPL offers is because I go after the verticals that have mass appeal (will be of interest to a very large general audience). So the potential to produce high volume exists and it's fairly easy to cross promote the offers. Additionally and even more important is that the availability of 3rd party data for these verticals exists and is very scalable.

Really what I'm doing is more of a business method than a traffic strategy. So depending on what type of affiliate offers you are promoting, it may or may not be something you could incorporate. However, if you are new to affiliate marketing and you choose it solely as a means to making money and you are not tied to a specific vertical, then it's something to consider.

However, it is far more involved than meets the eye. It does work though and done right it can be extremely profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a huge range, much comes down to one's ability to scales and effectively manage / build the infrastructure needed to scale.

eMonetize, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  10. Dana C. Beck

Best Answers:
    Very informative and detailed post, thanks for the information!

Dana C. Beck, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  11. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go find out about the product as much as possible. Know about it--what it is about, who are its possible target audience, etc. That way, you will begin to form an ad that will cater to its target audience, and then you will get the desired traffic you want, which would then lead to conversion.

Milliardo, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  12. PabloDiablo

PabloDiablo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Killer info! What networks are you on?

PabloDiablo, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  13. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The tips and knowledge shared in this thread are really very much appreciable....

dabbu347, Aug 26, 2017 IP
  14. YanaDenisenko

YanaDenisenko Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try buying paid traffic for your affiliate link. I always get sales from the each solo ordered on Udimi.

YanaDenisenko, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  15. Stephanie Elliott

Stephanie Elliott Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thought I was generally good with computers and software and internet...Until I started getting into affiliate marketing. Whenever I figure out how to fully do something and can understand all aspects inside and out, I always prevail. I will optimize and find ways to make it work better, faster, smoother. I am pretty smart, at least I thought..... I think maybe I am focusing on too many things, or I am not using the right sites or understanding everything correctly. I get the basic way it all works. I just need help putting it together. I am looking at this "Udimi" site that I see people discussing, and I know it has something to do with generating traffic, but I dont get it at all. Like for example this one."
    Udimi Special Offer - Get Premium Quality With Proven Sales! Hundreds New Subscribers With Added Daily (Buyer List Included)
    Highly Responsive List, Offer/Ads for MLM, Biz Ops, CPA, ClickBank, etc (Make Money Online Niche) are Welcome

What is this about? I know you pay for clicks, but like clicks from what and too what? From them somehow to your site or ad? Buyer list included? Buyers of what, or whose buyers? Ads for MLM,Biz,CPA, what are those? I know clickbank and everything with that site, so are the rest just other sites similar to clickbank? I would really REALLY APPRECIATE a simple breakdown to this stuff. These little things I need to get the hang of and I will be set!

Stephanie Elliott, Sep 5, 2017 IP