1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to have more visitors on my website.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dvcgraphics, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Manoko

Manoko Peon

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more. :)

Manoko, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  2. ReachNetwork

ReachNetwork Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

If you want to drive audience to your website our Premium traffic with geo and keyword targeting is one of the most effective ways to do this. Our bidding starts from $ 0,01. By the way, we've got a self-service platform where you can easily launch a trial campaign to have a taste of our traffic. Feel free to ask for any details.

Our contacts:

email:

ReachNetwork, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  3. Rana Adeel

Rana Adeel Member

Best Answers:
    you need social marketing commenting on relevant posts and one more thing put your link in your forum signature.

Rana Adeel, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  4. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    First - Good luck picking through some of the "silly" advice you're being given. Your site is not to bad there young lady, as for the SEO company that did the work for you, they were O.K., not great, but then again I have no idea what you paid them ? Maybe you did get your money's worth ?

The use of Google Adwords is good but it is an art form you really need to know exactly what you're doing to have it pay off.

I would suggest you use a very powerful "FREE" form of advertising. Considering your niche this would work very well for getting tons of traffic. Make a short (2 minutes) video, think of it as an opportunity to make a commercial then place it on Youtube with both a link over to the right in the description area and (if you can) across the bottom of the video itself.

Twitter is another great social media service that, when done correctly, can generate a faithful following straight to your site.

Go create a blog on Wordpress with a short relative title and use that also to direct targeted traffic right to you.

war_machine, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  5. Steve Longoria

Steve Longoria Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The latest thing I'm testing is blog commenting on blogs that have Comment Luv installed. Of course, you have to add a quality comment, otherwise it won't work!

Steve Longoria, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  6. Kevin619

Kevin619 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic.
    This is called search engine optimization and will help people find your website when they're searching the Web. Make sure the keywords flow naturally with the text and when you are brainstorming for good words, ask around for words that come naturally to people of all ages when looking for your type of site. To help you understand better, realize that the keywords not only go into headings and page names but also into "meta tags". "Meta tags" are the software code that website visitors do not see but search engines do. Finally, don't overdo the keywords; over-stuffing keywords will result in a very low search ranking for your website. Also, be very careful not to place key text inside graphics; search engines cannot pick up graphics.

Kevin619, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  7. jamesgeorge

jamesgeorge Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dear! I also thinking the social media is the best way to increase the traffic on you website. The other one is that forum posting and blogs commenting are also helpful to generate traffic. There is one thing keep in mind that the quality and unique posts are highly beneficial for increase the traffic on your web site.

jamesgeorge, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  8. pota

pota Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggested send traffic from PTC/GPT website.That is best i think.I have many PTC site as a collection.

pota, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  9. dvcgraphics

dvcgraphics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    dvcgraphics, Dec 4, 2012 IP