1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to have more visitors on my website.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dvcgraphics, Sep 9, 2012.

Ok, everybody want it.
    But i have a website with high res. images and vectors to sell. (20,000 @ 1 or 2€)
    I advert here, facebook, google but i'm not satisfied.

What can i do more, thanx

dvcgraphics, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  2. mumtazm

mumtazm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Promote and share your website in most of the social networking sites you also share Twitter , linkedin ....along with facebook and Google.and also do some effective SEO also.

mumtazm, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  3. Lewey Lu

Lewey Lu Guest

Best Answers:
    Link to your website, maybe?

Lewey Lu, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  4. swft

swft Peon

Best Answers:

ok u can try these.
    write a good blog about your website and post the blogs where and every where u see.
    if ur website is in good pr , put some add ins and get it to higher pr's.
    if budget aint a constraint, get ppc done. put the best ones of your website for ppc.
    share ur site in popular social networks like facebook, twitter, linkedin, publish on docs.
    post some forums.
    create ur own group in linked in.

all the best

swft, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  5. MarkTheUser

MarkTheUser Member

Best Answers:
    You can write blogs post your site on social bookmarking sites add sig to some forums use twitter and google groups and maybe you can post some creative blog comments with your site url.

MarkTheUser, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  6. mihas777

mihas777 Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have lots of picture I suggest Pinterest. Some of the pins can go viral. I had few days when my pics went viral and it brought me about 1k visits a day.

mihas777, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  7. dvcgraphics

dvcgraphics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my website is adverted here pixel-vector dot com
    and i have 20,000 high res pics and vectors.
    It's all legal with invoice.

Yes, it's new.. but ok. :)

dvcgraphics, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  8. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    You can also make a group in linkedin and send latest news to people's who joined your group.

scholarsjunction, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  9. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I read somewhere a post where somebody asked a similar question.Among all the replies that this post received from the other members, somebody submited two links the first one is www.youlikehits.com and the other one is www.hitsgrow.com. The person who submited these two links said: "if you register with them, they can drive a lot of traffic to your site. I do not know if that is true or not, I have not registered with them yet, but you can register and check for yoursefl if these two sites help you to increase the number of visits to your site.

Gianni Palazzo, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  10. JMcGee2010

JMcGee2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have started using social networking sites as "myself". I used to use onlywire to autopost to accounts just for the backlinks. I have found that once I really started using the power of social networking and adding friends/aquaintances my site stats went up and I saw visitors coming from those areas.

There are a fews sites that I use exclusively for Craigslist and Backpage. The key here is being able to write a compelling ad title. This is something that I am still working on myself. However, I've found it good just to scroll down the ads in the sections I am wanting to post in, and see what stands out to me. I then write them down, and come up with some variation on that headline.

And lastly, SEO--

JMcGee2010, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  11. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Put your link in your forum sig and if you run a blog then set your feed up like I have above. it brings in some nice traffic.

Dean_Saliba, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  12. crystallaneding

crystallaneding Peon

Best Answers:
    By using blog comment. The content of your comment is very important for you to increase your web traffic. The real and relative information do gain your traffic. But writing your comment on so many many blogs which is a huge work and well most of us may think wasting time. So I choose take advantage of submission tool and doing the work by myself. In this way, my website traffic obtain promotion. If someone would like to try, sharing the submission tool---Ksnipe submitter.

crystallaneding, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  13. Crystal001

Crystal001 Peon

Best Answers:
    the social media like twitter, facebook etc, needs long term maintenance and acculation. plz insist on it and It will be better

Crystal001, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  14. andiqu

andiqu Peon

Best Answers:
    have you website promote with press release

andiqu, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  15. bhanu16

bhanu16 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people think that having a good website is all you need to get tons of visitors. Wrong answer. Getting traffic to your site takes hard work and diligence and is not accomplished overnight. Think about it this way - how are people supposed to know where to find your site if you don't tell them? You must advertise. Here are some proven ways to advertise your site without spending money:

bhanu16, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  16. Fisker

Fisker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    grow your social media presence on twitter and fb fanpage, use forum sig links and contribute to the threads, learn copywriting and create compelling content, build backlinks, use social bookmarking or hire someone to do it for you on fiverr.. that should get you busy.

Fisker, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  17. sunny8819

sunny8819 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hire a dedicated SEO/SMO company they know how to do it,if you try it by yourself it will consume time and you will not get the desired results.

sunny8819, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  18. chrisnpi

chrisnpi Peon

Best Answers:
    -prepare site with great content and promote it
    -guest post on other, related blogs
    -comment on other blogs
    -participate in some social networks
    -find related forums and be active
    -prepare press releases
    -and of course make your site SEO friendly :)

chrisnpi, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  19. MrThind

MrThind Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook, google+, youtube, twitter is the best way to have more visitors on my website.

MrThind, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  20. gilbert90

gilbert90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use social media, Networking sites will also drive in good traffic. Someone also mentioned Pinterest and you said you got lots of pics, Why not just spend sometime and grab the traffic. I believe that sharing your own pictures there can really send in lots and lots of quality traffic.Chrisnpi above mentioned blog commenting. its great when you do it the right way, Don't just say thanks in your comment, leave quality. Also would like to mention SEO, its worth investing your time in it. And it doesn't have to be hard as many people have always been putting it.
    Give them a shot

gilbert90, Sep 11, 2012 IP