1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to get site top in google?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by maxkinn, Aug 9, 2016.

Hello all SEO experts,

I have just developed a new website http://dfordress.com.

I am wondering how can I get my website top in google? Where should I start from?

will getting fake facebook like will help?

What about fake twitter followers?

maxkinn, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  2. Bahamut

Bahamut Member

Best Answers:
    The best of promotion is to build your website good with proper on page optimization. Then you can practice various off page techniques such as content marketing, link building and social media promotion to build your website popularity and keyword ranking in various search engines.

Bahamut, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  3. pablohunt2812

pablohunt2812 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not Easy.! You should know more about it!. But you can follow some tips i give you
    + Use social network ( facebook , Twitter,G+...) share share share.!
    +create video. Tutorial about your product or your service (in your case you might be creating video tutorials. scheme how beautiful furniture . then enter the name of your site on the lower side descreption_
    +Optomize your Image. and should type more information in your product. :D ( high conversion)

If you doing ecommerce business. you should try this course study "http://ecommercefiresale-review.com"

+it's will help you create good ecommerce site at least it would be better to your current website and it's will show you how to do Basic SEO and some marketing skill

pablohunt2812, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  4. MdIsmailHossain

MdIsmailHossain Member

Best Answers:
    At first, you need to add unique content into your website. You need to publish high quality unique content. It will help you a lot in your SEO. You need to do On page optimization properly. If you can do these two properly, i would say you have done 60% of your work. After that need to do Off page SEO by following Google guidelines.

MdIsmailHossain, Aug 16, 2016 IP
    tahmina Rimmi likes this.
  5. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are just starting up and you want instant result? My friend, it will take a lot of time and effort.
    And please forget about fake likes and followers it will be just a waste of your time and effort.
    I suggest you learn and read more about SEO and see how it works.
    You can try seo for beginners in MOZ.

Patricia Ann Lee, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  6. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to get the position on Google then you need to do the following process,

-On Page SEO
    -Off Page SEO

On Page SEO:

Check your site in the seositecheckup and set your on-page SEO strongly.

Off Page SEO:

There are lots of strategies including this section such as Guest Post, Web2.0 Article submission Social bookmarking, Directory submission, Blog commenting and so on... You can use these strategies to build your website with good quality.

SEOPearl, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  7. Jamal Sharif

Jamal Sharif Banned

Best Answers:
    The best way to promote the website is link building , Social Book Marking , Article Submission , Directory Submission , Blog Posting , and comment posting.

Jamal Sharif, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  8. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello

On-page factors will continue to be of massive importance in determining how well your site ranks. The key things that you need to consider are as follows:

In general, the shorter domains and URl’s rank better than longer ones.
    Sub-domains are slightly harder to rank than main domains.
    Placing the keyword early in the title is four times more important than having it in a domain or URL.
    Including a meta description, H1 tag and H2 tag all have a positive correlation.
    You should include your keyword in the meta description title and body of the content.
    Keyword density is not important anymore.

on page content, which is something else we have great control over and it provides the perfect ranking foundation.

-Longer content generally ranks better (provided of course the quality is good). You should aim for a minimum of six hundred words but I would encourage a thousand.
    -Try and include relevant images and videos where possible.
    -Don’t add external links that use a keyword that you want to rank for. For example, if you want to rank for how to start a blog, don’t add a link to another website with that anchor text.
    -You should also create internal links from other pages with keyword focused anchors. So find other pages on your blog and add internal links with the keyword you want to rank for to that page. You should also link the page to itself with your target keyword.

Backlinks will continue to play a big part in determining a website’s ranking.

-The quantity of backlinks is important. But the quality and contextuality of these links will play a more significant role. In other words, focus on getting links from web pages that attract good volumes of traffic and where the content of those pages closely relate to your site.
    -You should be diversifying anchor text wildly; forty percent of your links should include keyword variations, e.g. UK Freephone Numbers, Buy 0800 Number, Freephone 0800 Numbers, 0800 Numbers UK etc. Use brand URL and neutral anchors like “click here” for the other sixty percent.
    -Sites that rank well tend to have a balance mix of no-follow links diverse keywords and generic anchors.

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 25, 2016 IP