1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to find high PR Ranking Blogs for submitting comments

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by navjeevan85, Jan 21, 2012.

Hi
    I am looking for a free software or a way to find out what is the best way to find high PR blogs for a certain keyword. The idea is to submit comments and get a backlink.

Thanks

navjeevan85, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  2. Inhouzseo

Inhouzseo Guest

Best Answers:
    From my experience, anything free will give you limited results. However, there is a good free way, the manual way, by using advanced search operators to identify the kinds of opportunities you're wanting. Before doing this, set your advanced search settings to display 50 results. You can try inurl:"powered by wordpress" + "yourkeyword" After that, you'll need to check each blog to see whether or not the allow comments, and if so, are the comments do-follow? There are tools that you can download for free to check whether or not a link is do-follow or no-follow. The cost of a tool to do this for you is worth every penny. Do know that while I use tools to identify opportunities that you are looking for, I also use the good ol fashioned advanced search operator in a google search as well.

Inhouzseo, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  3. archc

archc Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't Spam that's all I can say !. blog comments are spamming.

archc, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will be hard to find a free tool that can do all that for you. If your serious about your site and revenue then you need scrapebox.
    Scrapebox will find keyword related blogs and give you their PR. If you wanted you can make blog comments with it as well.

kjh-08, Jan 22, 2012 IP