1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way of online lead generation?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Bloomy, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    Doing best marketing for your website is a great way for generating the leads. You can also perform different SEO techniques for generating the online leads.

Lipipaliwal, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  2. Jenniferwwright323

Jenniferwwright323 Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting leads is the best way...and from personal experience I highly would recommend John from marcpub he has really come through for me,
    so go check him out/give him a call www.marcpub.com

I hope this helps!

Jenniferwwright323, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  3. Richard Seaton

Richard Seaton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Giucco

Twitter is a great platform form leads as long as you do it every day...

I personally use 'free' and 'paid' traffic methods.

Paid traffic is usually Solo Ads and FB Ads for a specific offer or post.

'Free' traffic costs time not money so it's not really free. You still invest of yourself. The way it works for me is that I post regularly on my blog and share the link on many social media sites like Twitter, FB, Linkedin etc.

I always Tweet the link with a heady title that captures interest and invites people to look at my blog. For me the blog is the hub of my business. As I said elsewhere here - it's a long term strategy that builds know, like and trust engagements with people. I never sell on the blog, just offer free tips and above all quality.

Hope this helps

It does work by the way :)
    Here's an example from this morning...
    https://twitter.com/Fingertipwealth

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Richard Seaton, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  4. Jenniferwwright323

Jenniferwwright323 Peon

Best Answers:
    So I do online lead gen for a living. So I’m going to go ahead and break this down.

HOT TO GET LEADS - OVERVIEW

Have a website with an opt-in form
    at the top, you want your number and several calls
    to action all over the front end of the page. A Google
    map, and a local address if your trying to get local leads.
    - You then rank that page locally. Using common
    Local SEO standard tech… I won’t answer how to do that here,
    because this isn't an SEO Q&A, that would be another
    thread entirely.

FAST RESULTS: Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter. Youtube
    Craigslist.

Adwords, Bing, Facebook Strategy: NOTE: Always use a COUPON!
    When you're just starting out you are probably really trying to get things to work, and may not have a ton of money to spend, coupons are like training wheels, take advantage.
    That way you can test the campaign without blowing your budget. You’ll max out at 25 dollars, but spend $125 in real ad dollars.

Twitter: Twitter works best when you link to an article first,
    3-4 paragraphs simple call to action at the end…

Craigslist is a massive beast, so if your thinking Craigslist
    domination. Then you want to high out. I found my person
    after two months of searching, and hours of Skype calls,
    Interviewing people who could barely speak English. But
    once you find your person... sky's the limit.

Linked in: If you're on this thread stay away from Linked in,
    you’ll blow your budget and your house payment before you
    get breakfast the next day, pay an expert to help you with the campaign, to build it for you, you’ll get training and a campaign that works.

Ninja Linkedin: Get a girl to hit the forums for you on LinkedIn and suggest your service, or your profile.

PUSH BUTTON LEAD GEN FOR STARTERS: If you are new to the whole getting leads thing, and you need
    local phone calls, for a specific customer, maybe you don’t want to spend the time on SEO or the time on AdWords or Facebook, and then my suggestion is MarcPub.

I have used that campaign for everything from MLM Leads, to getting construction leads. The process is simple: -Call Marcpub.
    -Set up campaign
    -You get leads for $5-7
    -You upsell to $25-45 to your customer.

I will do that all day long, no problem.
    They have what I call a wholesale marketers plan. Just say you are an agency, [ even if your not ] and they will create a campaign for you around your client, [ or you ] and send you the calls… It's a totally autopilot campaign, and that will keep your cost on budget… so you can start making money until you get your feet wet on the doing AdWords, or Facebook. Where it's totally possible to get leads for
    between .20 cents and $3.

Jenniferwwright323, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  5. debbie3010

debbie3010 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend using Udimi website as well. This website has done some miracles to me. Love it!

debbie3010, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  6. Rick Salas

Rick Salas Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe any traffic source is better just because it worked for somebody else. Different people have different businesses and it's a matter of setting up the simplest and easiest path to get people where they want to go. There are a number of things we can do to move people closer to that goal.

Once you know what those pieces are, you can allow yourself to bring people closer to their goal, and you can do each one of those things in the straightest line possible. The way that works best for you may not be the way everybody else does it. It could be possible that the way everybody else does it is only because everybody else sees other people do it that way.

Some of the things you're seeing people do online, people have been doing them for ten years or fifteen years. The internet has changed alot. Some of the things you see people doing they were doing successfully before the current strategies cam in and yet they continue to do those things over and over again. Why, not because they're the best thing for them. (they still are for the people that have mastered a traffic source because that's all they do) But because of what they see everybody else is doing.

I believe that first, people have to learn from multiple books, articles, competitors products and coaching. If you learn what all your competitors you'll probably be the best. You can teach and create the best information on that topic for others, you will not have to worry about traffic. People will be coming to your website over and over.

When people do this, they can then find out where most of the interaction is going on and get in there and because of their new found expertise, they can help others in a powerful way and generate leads. I don't think it's about the amount of traffic but what you do with people that connect with you and what you do.

If you just help with the best information you can on the topic and not worrying if you are giving away information that can be sold but just give it out freely and have a plan on how you are going to spend time online, you will focus on what needs to be done first. Then the next important thing and then the next. The blueprint of a business.

Maybe instead of a squeeze page, you can send them to some more information on the topic with a link to your squeeze page. That will be a filter for serious buyers that don't fill up your inbox. Those people are probably going to be buyers. Not just people that want a freebie that never buys.

Human psychology of people online and do what everybody else is doing and just copy it. When you read your emails everyday there are thousands of people that are copying what everybody else. There are very few that are doing it in an original way that works for them. Even people that were doing things in an original way a few years ago are not original because people have just ripped them off. Information is becoming cheap online. You can learn almost anything online for free these days. The problem is there's too much information.

So what I believe people should be doing to generate leads is selling clarity through your expertise. Information is where people gain clarity. People dont want billions of pieces of information bombarding their brain. They want clarity. You know what, people want to know what to do first. Then what's next and then next.

Online lead generation, I believe starts with providing more value to people that need your help, providing clarity in the lead generation process and giving the best solution at the right price to get returning visits from those people who buy from you. Then see what traffic sources work best for you. There are going to be some that are not mastered by anybody as well as you can master them. It's not the amount of traffic that is on the traffic source but how many competitors there are versus the visitors and how you help.

Rick Salas, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  7. Itera Research

Itera Research Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you share your experience with Twitter?

Itera Research, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  8. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter is also good for generating leads. Use it to reach out to influencers in your industry and get into conversations with them. You can use inographics in your posts, share it on social media sites and one another method is to attend webminars.

Andy-Jones, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  9. majamkd

majamkd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Online Lead Generation through Social media- one of the most effective sources for lead generation and the nearly 2 billion users of social networks definitely are a proof of that,. Social media is a very important channel not only in engaging or connecting with your targeted audiences, but it has evolved into a new digital marketing culture that has a strong influence on consumers’ buying behavior.50 percent of Facebook and nearly 70 percent of Twitter users will like purchase from brands they are a fan or a follower of. So the impact of Social Media on lead generation is huge and sales are expected to go up in coming years.

majamkd, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  10. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can work on SEO thats will help you to be a super producer in what ever niche you in start your own blog and share it and help others you will get leads even you in sleep

CYCchips, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  11. hvazquez07

hvazquez07 Member

Best Answers:
    +1 on Facebook. I've found both Instagram and Linked IN are a great way of generating leads. For Instagram, I'd go to big pages and buy shoutouts. Get a nice looking profile (see mine for an example instagram.com/hernanvazquezcom) and a CTA on your profile. With tags you can create nice traction and target your audience. It does require time and work, but it does payoff nicely!

LinkedIN is a bit trickier, if you don't have the budget for LinkedIN Ads. What you can do is to join networks and start interacting. ALSO I've found that approaching big networks and groups owners with a JV agreement with whatever you are selling works wonder. They can send an email to their entire list twice a week. And some groups are close to 1M members! Even with a .1% conversion rate you should be killing it! :)

hvazquez07, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  12. LisaGrocke

LisaGrocke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Two things worked great for me - Facebook ads and Solo ads
    Both are expensive but if you do them the right way, you can enjoy well over 100% ROI.

LisaGrocke, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  13. hvazquez07

hvazquez07 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Lisa, where are you purchasing your Solo Ads? My experience is not the best with them :)

hvazquez07, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  14. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn ads are total garbage. I have managed it for few clients and for $2 per click, you gets nothing of value. After 150k views, we got 15 clicks and no conversions.

You are better of using direct marketing tools like AeroLeads (sorry for plugging it multiple times, I know them well and have worked with the team and I know it is a great tool) along with Rapportive and email marketing software.

neest321, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  15. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you gotta learn how to find them on linkedin.

etc, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  16. skylinkseo

skylinkseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bet way is ranking on Google for your local terms, its cheap & effective way compare to other way but it's take time, also you use PPC, its also good way to generate leads.

skylinkseo, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  17. LisaGrocke

LisaGrocke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    here and there... Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you :)

And another trick is to use an exit intent, I mean pop-ups, to gather a great amount of contacts. When your visitor is about to leave, the special box will appear with a proposition to sign. I personally use picreel for this purposes..

LisaGrocke, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  18. Mian Shah Khalid

Mian Shah Khalid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    paid campaigns

Mian Shah Khalid, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  19. N8fighter

N8fighter Peon

Best Answers:
    the best ability to get leads is paid targeted traffic. I think it’s the way out..

N8fighter, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  20. 5Gloria5

5Gloria5 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a good an interesting topic try different social media. Reddit can be very impressive, if your post will achieve the top, you will have not only a good traffic from the Reddit itself, but some issues can repost it on their websites and you’ll get additional backlinks.

5Gloria5, Oct 14, 2015 IP