1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best tools for deternining the number of backlinks to a site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by compar, Mar 27, 2012.

I trust I'm in the correct forum. I haven't been very active in the SEO field for several years, but recently have become involved again. Google's links: search doesn't seem to be at all accurate. What is the best tools for determining the number of backlinks to a site?

Talking about Google the supposed link count from their "info:mydomain.com" search doesn't give any results at all. Has anyone else seen this problem?

compar, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  2. kaif0346

kaif0346 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should try majestic SEO (majesticseo.com) itz free but Pro account have more good features to monetize backlinks.

kaif0346, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  3. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ahrefs or Majestic SEO. Both are good, really depends on your needs what works best. The free account with Majestic will allow a bit more than Ahrefs free accounts, if that's a factor however

BCRed, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  4. record123

record123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Majestic paid seo tool is good for determining accurate back links for website.

record123, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  5. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The fellow who runs this place is pretty clever, he has some tools that are a bit more useful like the tracker.

http://tools.digitalpoint.com/

That said, if I need to do something on the fly you can use just about anything http://www.google.com/search?q=back...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I did just check the link: handler on a few things and you are correct, its all over the place this week but likely a non issue. Google started updating some things last Friday. Nothing major though.

hope that helps,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  6. dannicash

dannicash Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems great, I use link assistant (free version) only.

dannicash, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  7. peterjohn

peterjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing your great view with us. i think google adword tools very good for seo tool

peterjohn, Apr 6, 2012 IP