1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best timing to open eBay store?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Mar 6, 2011.

Anyone here has any formula by when we should have our own eBay Store? Any idea? Please help. Thanks

alvin1972, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  2. grakus

grakus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    after you have 10 positive feedback in your eBay account. please correct me if i'm wrong.

grakus, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you are asking a general question, then I would say after you have enough inventory to show and sell the products at one time and second when you have enough and reliable feedbacks and good comments under your belt ;)

Obviously I will buy from a person who is a reliable seller and has decent feedbacks without issues.

China_girl, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  4. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Best time to open eBay store depends on the product you want to sell. So to start eBay store 1st thing is to do research on product you will sell on topics like when the products can be used more etc.. Other things which are necessary to start you store is create you paypal account, shipping methods...

sjdataservices, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  5. allricjohnson

allricjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me, the different tools available to the eBay store owners really help high volume sellers. For example, if u sell a large number of items on eBay, it will be difficult for u to handle listings, invoicing, payments, deliveries, and feedback. But, once u open your eBay store u get access to “Selling Manager” that makes all such tasks easier. This frees u from the mundane recurring tasks and allows u to spend more time developing and executing strategies to increase your sales and profits.

allricjohnson, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  6. Frank88888

Frank88888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I am thinking about. For my part, if I have enough goods and a decent profit, i will open a store on ebay.

Frank88888, Apr 6, 2012 IP