1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best time to exercise?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by johnsonp, Apr 13, 2010.

1. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the times morning exercise is always better than any other time, as you feel yourself fresh early morning. By the time you end up going in the evening, you may have to do the exercise more as your body is much relaxed.

China_girl, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  2. Sarsones

Sarsones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Morning - Around 6 AM

Sarsones, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  3. Joe123

Joe123 Peon

Best Answers:
    It was also morning for me, but I have found an article on the net expressing its pro's and con's. Kindly check below.

I hope this time it helps you decide.. ;)

Joe123, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  4. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to workout in the morning time.

craig105, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  5. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    whether its morning or evening, i guess it don't matter as long as you do it constantly.
    if you do it everyday, then do it everyday.
    if you do it every weekend - then do it every weekend.

etc, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  6. maha123

maha123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Benefits of Morning Exercise
    When you exercise in the morning, you'll find that because of the increased intake of oxygen and circulation of blood in your body, you'll stay energized for the whole day. It will automatically put you in a healthy frame of mind. Whatever other things you may have on your schedule, you will notice that you will be eager and energetic to handle them.

Morning exercise is a great way of waking up your brain, thus helping you to be alert to plan out your daily, weekly, even monthly schedule. It will help you organize your thoughts and make mental lists of what the day holds for you.

Exercising in the morning can help reduce stress that has built up due to work, family and other life situations. One of the reasons this is true is because morning time is the quietest and most peaceful time of day - before the daily routine begins. It gives you alone time, time to think and work things out for yourself, without being disturbed.

Increase in morning activity levels (exercise) helps increase metabolic rate. This means that you end up burning calories throughout the day, no matter how often you may choose to eat. However, you still need to take care about what you put into your body. Exercising goes hand in hand with sensible eating.

Research has proven that people who exercise in the mornings tend to be the ones most consistent in their fitness regimes and diets. So if you choose morning time for your exercise program, then chances are that you'll stick to the plan for the long term. And that's a good thing!

Waking up at about the same time everyday and exercising daily at the same time conditions your endocrine system and circadian rhythm to "know" when to wake up and prepare your body for the rest of the day. The human body is a learning machine. You can train it to be on schedule with your exercise program.

By exercising in the morning, you make sure that you won't miss it out for the day. A lot of times other things can crowd out exercise - work, meetings, social events etc. Thus, exercise tends to get pushed to be the last priority at times.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Most people eat a light breakfast before they exercise in the mornings. This is a double bonus. For one thing you actually get to eat breakfast which will keep you going the whole day. Secondly, you exercise and thus, energize yourself.

keep them n mind buddy

maha123, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  7. Aburnell

Aburnell Guest

Best Answers:
    Morning for sure, it is also very good for you to stretch in the mornings whether you exercise or not. I always feel refreshed when I exercise in the mornings.

Aburnell, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  8. ETERN1TY

ETERN1TY Guest

Best Answers:
    The best that works for me is when i wake up , I stretch and everything, Eat fruit loops or whatever and then go out for a cigarette, Shower, and then i start Weight training for about an hour, I then call some friends and go biking , walking or do something active everyday =) I hate the fact that it's raining today

ETERN1TY, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  9. Xsniper9898

Xsniper9898 Peon

Best Answers:
    I got a physical labor job so I get my exercise at work :)

Xsniper9898, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  10. productive

productive Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to take a slightly different look at the question. First if you are not a morning person and don't like to get up then you will most likely not go and then the question is irrelevant because you are not going to go. Also in my time spent in China a large part of my team believed in an energy cycle, its called many things but the principle is that the energy in your body flows through the entire body during a 24 hour period. The time when the motivation for exercise is different for everyone and working out during the period you have the most energy is ideal. The example I was given is quite relevant with what I read here, some people are "night" people during college but then "early risers" when they have a family and job. They have modified their body's natural energy to fit their life. I agree that after morning workouts I feel better during the day, but I also can run further or harder around 11am-1pm. One last note from a friend, he works out every morning and when I asked him why he said "because its the only time of the day that I can 100% control".

productive, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  11. digitalduke

digitalduke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Morning and evening time is good. Just make sure you jog around fresh air. Sometimes I take my cycle on to the mountains, park it, and then jog around for 1-2 hours and come back and go somewhere to party :)

digitalduke, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  12. MasterWallpapers.com

MasterWallpapers.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say early morning your lims are fully rested.

MasterWallpapers.com, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  13. tomylee1

tomylee1 Guest

Best Answers:
    morning time is best for exercise.

tomylee1, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  14. sweatseo

sweatseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    i will agree with above posters best time for exercise is morning and best condition for exerciser is when ur stoumach is empty.

sweatseo, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  15. tomylee1

tomylee1 Guest

Best Answers:
    morning time is best.

tomylee1, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  16. Jossey

Jossey Guest

Best Answers:
    morning is the best time to have exercise

Jossey, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  17. eagleshot

eagleshot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write before sex, and after smoking a joint! LOL

eagleshot, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  18. TheMoment

TheMoment Peon

Best Answers:
    Morning is best time to exercise for me.

TheMoment, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  19. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am pretty sure that as long as you exercise three times a week, no matter what time, you will gain a ton of benefits.

tjsocr22, May 4, 2010 IP
  20. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you go jogging, do it evening, because air in the morning contains a lot of vapor (water) so it can make ur lung get disease if you use your mouth to respiration.
    If you exercise indoor, you can do it when you are fit

I think like that

petr_ind, May 4, 2010 IP