1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best stylus pen for a windows 10 2 in 1 laptop?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by atinydoll, Jan 28, 2017.

Hello everyone.

I have got a Toshiba satellite radius 12 laptop and I have been spending so long (I mean sooooo long) to find a stylus pen that would work for my laptop but the more I read, the more confused I get.

I cannot find the pen setting on my laptop so I assume my device is not pen-enabled, therefore the Toshiba digitizer pen would not work on my laptop. Also, I have read that the screen of my laptop does not have the Wacom technology, so the Bamboo smart stylus probably would not work.

Does anyone know what sort of pen would work for my laptop? I have tried Adonit jot mini Fine but sometimes the screen does not recognise the pen and I cannot draw a straight line on the screen, so it is kind of useless if I want to use it for handwriting purpose. I bought this laptop mainly for note taking but I did not expect finding a right pen to be complicated.

atinydoll, Jan 28, 2017 IP