1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best strategy to rank any website in 2018?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Digitalservices, Jul 21, 2018.

1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I know the difference between indexing and ranking. However, when it comes to websites they are AUTOMATICALLY ranked whenever they are indexed. And it is hard, if not impossible, to be ranked without indexing. So, in this case for all practical purposes they are one and the same as there is a 1:1 relationship between indexing and ranking.

As far as common sense is concerned, common sense seldom prevails on DP or in the real world for that matter. The best policy is to assume there is no common sense for that way all bases are covered.

The OP did not ask about traffic growth, so I said nothing about any relationship between traffic growth and rank. All I said was:

mmerlinn, Sep 7, 2018 IP
    kjh-08 likes this.
  2. Nitish3088

Nitish3088 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess if you are more user focused there are better chances of you winning the game, google only wants its users to have the best experience in terms of content which is updated and latest, usability which is about speed and experience on the website, the reputation of a particular website is also important as in how well a website is contributing in the web world. i think this should be enough

Nitish3088, Sep 26, 2018 IP
  3. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do your own research, study competitor sites & make sure you should use unique, fresh & quality content that is useful to user. If user will bound to your content you will get better & sooner result.

MayurKawale, Sep 27, 2018 IP
  4. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think linkbuilding is one of the best working practice for ranks increasment.
    It's never old tactique.

MatBerrows, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  5. Swordmaster

Swordmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Very good insight indeed and I completely agree. Also, it is in tune with what John Mueller from Google has said recently regarding new Google updates: "There's no meta-tag or HTML tag that will prevent change, and change isn't a sign that your site is bad. One idea might be to work on limiting your dependencies on a single source of traffic, work on turning first-time users into repeat-users, so that as you grow traffic through one source, you also grow the regularly revisiting traffic - which is more independent of the initial traffic source."

Swordmaster, Oct 6, 2018 IP
  6. parasdhankecha

parasdhankecha Active Member

Best Answers:
    optimize your on-page content, Link out to authoritive sites and make some backlinks. If the user finds it helpful, it will 100% rank.

parasdhankecha, Oct 6, 2018 IP
  7. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Hope you are doing well.

- In 2018 if you want to rank your site you need to follow google guidelines and Updates. As per google's the latest update, google first index mobile site and also google love content if publish unique, quality and user readable/friendly blog then google gives first priority to your site to rank.

- Another way is to get maximum links from the relevant trusted site it will help to get rank in SERP.

Harshal shah, Oct 8, 2018 IP